Awkwardney strikes again

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Daxx said:

What's the point if all you get is to say hello, tell her your name and whatever speech that you will probably be forced to cut out for a 3 second talk with her saying "aw that's so nice thank you sweetie" and most likely get a horrible picture. I personally don't think it's worth almost $2000 dollars :mattafact:

And also if she doesn't like doing them, don't force her. It will be better for her and for the people that buy them and get THAT photo as a result :gross:

It’s like that with every artist. Gaga fans are complaining the same thing about joanne tour. I mean the little time, not the horrible picture.

:cigney:

7 hours ago, hibiscus.berry.TEA said:

Okay but in her defense, he does look like he recently had a face lift and his skin is to tight for his face :lostney:

(I'm not saying he's not a nice guy)

still, she should try to stop herself from showing her..distress or whatever..so much lol

I honestly feel for the guy. Probably hoping like hell he'll get something he's happy with, something he can hang up in the house or post online and instead people are probably gonna ask "What did you do to her? Looks like she's in pain."

ya'll can say whatever you want about "the poor fan" and how he spent thousands of dollars, and how she "should pretend not to be uncomfortable" or "fake a smile", I'm ready for the downvotes. But when you're uncomfortable, you are uncomfortable, how the hell do you hide that? And she IS faking her smile, just look how fake it looks.

We have that other thread with nice M&G pictures, where she looks totally normal and comfortable around other persons. If she looked like this with this guy, there must be a VERY good reason for that, and he should be the one questioning what did he do to ruin his moment with her :lemmetellu: (that if he's actually unhappy with his picture to begin with, because probably he doesn't even mind if he decided to share it). It looks exactly like when someone touches you against your will, or without even asking you first, or saying something totally inappropriate. 

She ain't no actress or professional model that has to keep her pose no matter the circumstances. And one as a fan doesn't spend that amount of money to go and say or do something, that, if we're true fans and know her like we do, we know it's gonna unsettle her to that extreme. 

Britney sis, nobody is going to eat you. If you're so uncomfortable with meets and greets then stop doing them. This is an insult to your entire fan base and to those who paid thousands just to get a picture with you. 

What is the point of all this? It makes her look horrible to the public and makes people grateful that they never have to take a photo with her. She's a pop veteran. She grew up being taught how to fake a smile. If she's so uncomfortable with this then she should stop doing M&G's! How embarrassing. I truly feel sorry for this fan base that they have to put up with crap like this while other fan bases don't. She's one of the most coddled people on the planet. Your fans are not beneath you. Show some freaking respect for them. They actually make an effort to put up with you, your bad performances, your atrocious m&g's, your video scrapings and your horrible lip syncing because they genuinely love you. She's so ungrateful

OH AND GET BETTER LIGHTING!

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

To be fair, they both look really bad.  It's as if they were in the middle of getting ready for the camera, but the camera person didn't even wait for them.  Or they were ready and he grabbed her last minute.  Who knows.  Either way... ugh lol

Idk, I don't think the guy looks that bad. He looks like he's happy and in the moment. Britney looks like she's been taken hostage...

Archived