Awkwardney strikes again

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so many things i have to say but will not. however, she said herself that she's an anxiety ridden person, so why put yourself into positions that make your anxiety even worse? can't she say no the the m&gs? $1700 for this? nah :whitneyshade:

1 minute ago, MM said:

so many things i have to say but will not. however, she said herself that she's an anxiety ridden person, so why put yourself into positions that make your anxiety even worse? can't she say no the the m&gs? $1700 for this? nah :whitneyshade:

Because it's honestly the only contact we can have with her. She doesn't write to us anymore, she barely does anything on those live chat things, at least she's accessible to us in some way. Cutting out the M&G's would just make everything seem so impersonal and cold... like Beyonce and her fans.

2 minutes ago, MM said:

she won't say no to doing this cuz it makes her more money.  if her anxiety was that bad she wouldn't put herself in this position. i know i wouldn't especially with the money she makes off of the shows.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Because it's honestly the only contact we can have with her. She doesn't write to us anymore, she barely does anything on those live chat things, at least she's accessible to us in some way. Cutting out the M&G's would just make everything seem so impersonal and cold... like Beyonce and her fans.

as personal as britney jean 21985106_317553902044576_8554211450623623168_n(1).jpg

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Beyonce is the most distant artist... she doesn't even give interviews. She's more protected than Britney which is weird.something's wrong :calculating: 

Just now, really really cool guy said:

Beyonce is the most distant artist... she doesn't even give interviews. She's more protected than Britney which is weird.something's wrong :calculating: 

Everything changed with the 4 era. She underperformed, so she revamped her image for BEYONCE. She's now much more mysterious and calculated. It's also a selling point for her.

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

you're not even allowed 10 minutes with her and she barely talks to you unless you talk to her you can't hug her and whatever else fe said. how is that contact? what are we getting out of it? bad pics and a waste of money?

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

she won't say no to doing this cuz it makes her more money.  if her anxiety was that bad she wouldn't put herself in this position. i know i wouldn't especially with the money she makes off of the shows.

as personal as britney jean 21985106_317553902044576_8554211450623623168_n(1).jpg

it's so pathetic all they care about is money 

Archived