Awkwardney strikes again

Just now, falka said:

I think I remember Your story; She have said that She has similar cross herself :) 

I'm pretty good face-reader :coffee:

Clapping for myself now:bigtime: , cuz nobody ain't that good :hype: tbh 

:flawlessbye:

:) Yeah, I couldn't really ask for more. She was great and the guys I met that night all said we were lucky for how great she was because we'd all heard how bad it could be =/

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
9 minutes ago, Britisthebest said:

Yikes.

She mirrors people way too much. She's smiling the way the fan is smiling -- he's awkward so SHE is awkward.

I used to think that makes her open and free to people, but it's starting to wear thin. If I ever meet Britney, I wouldn't want her to mirror me. I'd just want her to be herself.

Now that you say it, I totally see it, her mirroring the guest.

But what would it even mean in terms of her thought process when she mirrors 'em?

Better makeup would have helped too :britdrown: 

14 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

I'd be proud to hang all those up. The second one up top looks a bit half hearted, still not a bad picture. At least I don't get the impression of "I'm in my own horror movie standing next to my fans." :grimace:  The Britney picture still looks awful to me. That's not even a face that says 'ffs, can I go home now? Not in the mood for this **** today of all days." 

She has definitely taken more than one before with certain people, I guess if she's into it or they have a good engaging time with her. I remember the proposal picture, and a one group shot she took a few. But yeah, it's usually one & done unless it's ****** up somehow.

Archived