Awkwardney strikes again

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Because it's honestly the only contact we can have with her. She doesn't write to us anymore, she barely does anything on those live chat things, at least she's accessible to us in some way. Cutting out the M&G's would just make everything seem so impersonal and cold... like Beyonce and her fans.

What's the point if all you get is to say hello, tell her your name and whatever speech that you will probably be forced to cut out for a 3 second talk with her saying "aw that's so nice thank you sweetie" and most likely get a horrible picture. I personally don't think it's worth almost $2000 dollars :mattafact:

And also if she doesn't like doing them, don't force her. It will be better for her and for the people that buy them and get THAT photo as a result :gross:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Delete it :orangu:

1 hour ago, button said:

Delete sis. before they post it on twitter

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Which reminds me of saying this:

DO NOT POST THIS ON OTHER POP FORUMS, SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, ETC.

KEEP THIS HIDDEN IN THIS FANBASE!!!!!

:whitney:

It's kinda late for that. Guy from M&G is actually satisfied (??) with photo and he shared it on social media. Didn't even bother to read the comments, although I noticed there were a lot of them. :mhm:

Just now, Daxx said:

What's the point if all you get is to say hello, tell her your name and whatever speech that you will probably be forced to cut out for a 3 second talk with her saying "aw that's so nice thank you sweetie" and most likely get a horrible picture. I personally don't think it's worth almost $2000 dollars :mattafact:

And also if she doesn't like doing them, don't force her. It will be better for her and for the people that buy them and get THAT photo as a result :gross:

The point is you choosing to buy it. That's the beauty of it. Nobody is forcing y'all to spend money. But along with the bad pictures, you have some great ones. Do I think 3 seconds is enough, no. But if they cut out the M&G's how else would she meet her fans when she's walled up in that house all day? :mattafact:

If she hated doing them, she wouldn't do them lol. Case in point, she hates promoting. She doesn't do it. :whitney:

3 minutes ago, MM said:

it's so pathetic all they care about is money 

yep. everything since 2008 has been about making money (i know that was the intention previously but she still showed more of an interest in her career back then). nothing to do with making herself the best artist/performer she can be. its quite sad to see what she has become.

3 minutes ago, MM said:

you're not even allowed 10 minutes with her and she barely talks to you unless you talk to her you can't hug her and whatever else fe said. how is that contact? what are we getting out of it? bad pics and a waste of money?

Would you like it if some stranger randomly hugged you? Lol. If you want a hug, ask her. There's plenty of photos with hugs. Fe clearly knows Britney is a special case, so she's trying to help you NOT get a bad picture by going up to her and getting in her space.

Do I think Britney should at least fake smile with the people that ruffle her feathers? Yes. Will I be able to change it? No.

3 minutes ago, Daxx said:

To be honest, I think the fans are to blame why M&Gs last that short. She is up to talk with people. You just need to treat her like a normal human being she is and not like some crazy stan with 'you changed my life with your music' speeches. It's pretty obvious that you love her, I mean, you payed at least 1700$ just to meet her. Why not to use your time and ask something interesting instead? One of the guys from here got a name of unreleased track plus he got amazing photo with her. Many fans should take notes from him.

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

yep. everything since 2008 has been about making money (i know that was the intention previously but she still showed more of an interest in her career back then). nothing to do with making herself the best artist/performer she can be. its quite sad to see what she has become.

it honestly breaks my heart bc i've been a fan since Oops she was my childhood and she cared so much back then. fans care more about her career than she does :beyfedup:

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Would you like it if some stranger randomly hugged you? Lol. If you want a hug, ask her. There's plenty of photos with hugs. Fe clearly knows Britney is a special case, so she's trying to help you NOT get a bad picture by going up to her and getting in her space.

Do I think Britney should at least fake smile with the people that ruffle her feathers? Yes. Will I be able to change it? No.

except for britney that random stranger is paying you. lmao it's not even about the fans just the money

Just now, MM said:

except for britney that random stranger is paying you. lmao it's not even about the fans just the money

Ok, so just because you paid money that gives you the right to touch her as you please? You're paying to meet her and a photo. There's no clause in there that specifies "Britney Spears must hug you and wipe your tears with her blonde weave".

Like I said, there's plenty of photos where she hugs fans. Ask her for a hug and she'll give you one. I've never heard a story where she was a total ***** and turned down a hug.

6 minutes ago, MM said:

You don't know that and I must say that whole :hugs: M&G seems awkward to me in every case, not only Britney's.

Let's compare some Santa pics with kids from the mall.:hype:

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Ok, so just because you paid money that gives you the right to touch her as you please? You're paying to meet her and a photo. There's no clause in there that specifies "Britney Spears must hug you and wipe your tears with her blonde weave".

Like I said, there's plenty of photos where she hugs fans. Ask her for a hug and she'll give you one. I've never heard a story where she was a total ***** and turned down a hug.

i know all you have to do is ask her, i'm not making it about that. i'm saying this is not a way to contact with her bc she doesn't want to contact with us, it's just about the money that's why she puts zero effort into vegas

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

One thing is a fan posting it on IG since only stans usually check for that. Another thing a is a Twitter stan account posting it for thousands of people.:outwithit:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's just a bad photo and we don't need anymore "KNEE HATES HER FANS" fires. :orangu: 

That's not what I mean-- I get that. I was basically saying this:

54 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

It's kinda late for that. Guy from M&G is actually satisfied (??) with photo and he shared it on social media. Didn't even bother to read the comments, although I noticed there were a lot of them. :mhm:

Like, it's gonna get to stan Twitter, y'all. I don't want it to and I won't help them find it, but.... :outwithit: Y'all know how they are.

Archived