Awkwardney strikes again

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4.10.2017 at 8:50 AM, glitterfalls said:

I don't really follow Avril, is this how she does all of her M & G*? The space looks awkward but at least they both look comfortable in the picture. Avril doesn't look like she'd chew her own arm off in order to get away at least...

*If this is something new, maybe Avril and her team realized it's better for the space to be in place or else Avril would be making as many horrifying faces as Britney?  Putting myself in both guy's shoes, I'd be proud to hang and show off that Avril picture. I'd feel like I got my money's worth. For the Britney picture, I think I'd be crying hysterically at spending so much money for something that looks so bad. 

You're allowed to touch her lol

CNHzJLVWgAEpUqm.png CNHzJWcWoAAmW2m.png

Here you can read what she said about M&G https://www.fuse.tv/2014/06/avril-lavigne-awkward-fan-meet-greets

It got more something to do with secruity stuff.

It's just ridiculous that she tenses up and cringes like this when she's taking pictures with her fans. I couldn't imagine paying that much money for a picture with Britney and then it comes out like this.

And how does she leave the house thinking her makeup and the lip injections actually look good?

Honestly, it would be kind of embarrassing to have a picture with Britney like this. It's not something I'd want to show to my friends. Embarrassing. :gross:

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Some days I think Britney is the most humble person in the world and other days I think the complete opposite. 

I couldn't even charge anyone a dollar for this pic. . 

The guy obviously went overboard, grabbing her and pulling himself onto her chest. 

This is too close for comfort for anyone that you haven't known for years.

Doesn't matter how much money he paid, if I was Britney I would have had the exact same reaction. The guy looks like a ******* creep and is obviously clinging to her. He 100% got what he deserved.

Just because you pay her money for a picture doesn't mean that you can grab her like that. 

Just look at the pose he's literally pushing his hips against her and pressed himself against her *****.

Definitely one of the fans who queened out on her and freaked her out. You can tell. I was nervous/shaky but played it off after i hugged her and SHE pulled me in.... i feel bad but then im like ehhh you did it to yourself and there goes our $1,500

1 hour ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

from the same day..

M%2526G.png

Nope, not the same day :) See the jeans.

16 minutes ago, Anita **** said:

Day and night completely, even her makeup looks good on these:makeitrain: ( the one with the girl her eyebrows seemed filled in though, the fan probably tweeked the photo lol)

Those two are from same day in past, but the one from op is more current. :) 

Archived