Awkwardney strikes again

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

1168662.jpg

:mhmsureny:

I don't really follow Avril, is this how she does all of her M & G*? The space looks awkward but at least they both look comfortable in the picture. Avril doesn't look like she'd chew her own arm off in order to get away at least...

*If this is something new, maybe Avril and her team realized it's better for the space to be in place or else Avril would be making as many horrifying faces as Britney?  Putting myself in both guy's shoes, I'd be proud to hang and show off that Avril picture. I'd feel like I got my money's worth. For the Britney picture, I think I'd be crying hysterically at spending so much money for something that looks so bad. 

15 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I don't really follow Avril, is this how she does all of her M & G*? The space looks awkward but at least they both look comfortable in the picture. Avril doesn't look like she'd chew her own arm off in order to get away at least...

*If this is something new, maybe Avril and her team realized it's better for the space to be in place or else Avril would be making as many horrifying faces as Britney?  Putting myself in both guy's shoes, I'd be proud to hang and show off that Avril picture. I'd feel like I got my money's worth. For the Britney picture, I think I'd be crying hysterically at spending so much money for something that looks so bad. 

Idk tbh, might be old, I just remembered it. :verycool:

I won't bother with stating my preceding replies. He and  her got yours. [FULL-STOP].

How come do fans forget that? (with of all my love)

Are you ALL of you extremely photogenic as Brit is? i'm not !

We all have our days

I'm tired of that kind of pictures. :byebitch:

Like make an damn effort, smile, behave normally, you don't have to show that you're uncomfortable. The guy is a fan and spend thousands of $ to see her, and she's like "why you're touching me", "oh my god help me". Like ***** please, show some respect to your fans, it's the only people still rooting for you. :embarrassney:

she has the face ' i smell poop this is disgusting' :gross:

it is crystal clear that she doesn't want to do this anymore:lemmetellu:

even if she takes one or two good photos here and there that doesn't change the fact that she doesn;t wat to be in the spotlight which is a necessary thing to do in this job:outwithit:

furthermore i feel so bad for him..she paid a lot of money to take this as a result and he can see this picture for now on and his thoughts will be 

' hey this is my favourite popstar you can see that she hates me i feel so happy' :wyd:

britney take your **** together for once!

Guest Diamond Horse
13 minutes ago, ohoney said:

58bbae6e3d320_gagafrownstabilized1-ilove

These are just my sincere thoughts, but I can't quite read what you mean by your gif though

But if you mean the gif (the smile) is a little similar to Britney, then I get it :quirkney: 

3 hours ago, LHR said:

I won't bother with stating my preceding replies. He and  her got yours. [FULL-STOP].

How come do fans forget that? (with of all my love)

Are you ALL of you extremely photogenic as Brit is? i'm not !

We all have our days

Are you talking about the fan, or Britney? The rude comments about the fan are uncalled for, but this is Britney's job. Don't offer the M&G if it makes you this uncomfortable, it's that simple. People pay too much money for less than two minutes to speak with her and get a picture, and this is not a flattering one. You can read how uncomfortable she is with a simple glance.

Don't make excuses for her.

Archived