Chillin' With You

ShowdownITZ

Yes another thread about this legendary song in her discography that ended Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson's Scream :urite: the first time I listened to this song, it was :gross::byebitch::nothavingit::brityeah: but after listening to it a couple of times, it doesn't irritate me anymore :weirdmeout: like I still know it's a bad song but I can listen to it for the whole 3:38 minutes and be okay with it. Is it just me or if you listen to a bad Britney song a couple of times, you start to kind of like it but hate it at same time? :woopsie:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes with Get Naked. I totally hated it when I bought Blackout, the most skippable track from the album. but when she performed it in TCSBS I started liking the song. But went back to hating it again from FF era until today :gross:

but Chillin' With You? :idkha: deleted that from Spotify along with It Should Be Erased and Ear Ache

you shouldn't be embarrassed for liking it or any song for that matter. you listen to music for yourself not to please others

3 hours ago, WilderWein said:

To be honest, i think on this forum there is a lot of jumping on the bandwagon going on. As if you almost have to feel bad for liking something but if you wouldnt be on here etc you would have no clue and just really enjoy certain things that are really hated and considered bad here. 

not just on here but in real life you hear a lot of people are embarrassed to admit they like certain songs/artists. britney is a pretty good example actually. 

I can listen to most of her songs I consider bad from start to finish, and even find some enjoyment out of them. I cannot say that for Chillen or Big Fat Bass though :forkit:

As far as songs Exhale hates that I like: I really like Pretty Girls, both the song and MV:beysip: I absolutely LOVE Alien too, I don't get all the hate and I've never been able to pick out the 'glitch' that everyone talks about. I have my fair share of songs I dislike that exhale seems to love too. Taste is subjective, nothing wrong with jammin to Chillen/BJ :yeaok:

12 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Chillin With You is really not as bad as some people make it out to be, I enjoy the almost Urban Country vibe it has and it makes me think of hanging out with my own sister......there are far worse songs on Britney Jean, I mean Passenger says hello I think I've only listened to that song 3 times!

Passenger is my least fav song in her whole discography. Literally the only bj song I can't hear Britney basically at all. Myah is 95% lead 

I just listened to it again. I don't hear  britney at all. Where does she even sing in this song?

Archived