Chillin' With You

ShowdownITZ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Passenger is my least fav song in her whole discography. Literally the only bj song I can't hear Britney basically at all. Myah is 95% lead 

I just listened to it again. I don't hear  britney at all. Where does she even sing in this song?

I mean you can hear her in the verses, but that's it! I literally hate the song so much lol! It's prob tied with BFB as my all time least favorite track from her! 

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I mean you can hear her in the verses, but that's it! I literally hate the song so much lol! It's prob tied with BFB as my all time least favorite track from her! 

It Is my least fav, passenger. I took it off every music thing I use. 

BFB I can tell is Britney as a robot. 

For the last four albums there is that one song that your  like...how did this make the final tracklist. :calculating:Atleast for me 

I remember when BFB was getting pushed as a single. I'm like hell no...seeing what the gp like it probably :gross: would have been her biggest hit 

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Passenger is my least fav song in her whole discography. Literally the only bj song I can't hear Britney basically at all. Myah is 95% lead 

I just listened to it again. I don't hear  britney at all. Where does she even sing in this song?

Excuse me? :weirdmeout: that high note is soooo Britney, Whitney Spears come through :yesplease:

6 hours ago, Itachi said:

yes with Get Naked. I totally hated it when I bought Blackout, the most skippable track from the album. but when she performed it in TCSBS I started liking the song. But went back to hating it again from FF era until today :gross:

but Chillin' With You? :idkha: deleted that from Spotify along with It Should Be Erased and Ear Ache

Get Naked is one of her best songs :mattafact: the production in that song is amazing and I love the part when she sings "pleaseee" but Blackout's best track is Heaven on Earth, I was listening it it yesterday and I love the last seconds, it's like she's almost crying :mcry:

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Get Naked is one of her best songs :mattafact: the production in that song is amazing and I love the part when she sings "pleaseee" but Blackout's best track is Heaven on Earth, I was listening it it yesterday and I love the last seconds, it's like she's almost crying :mcry:

The moaning guy ruined the song for me i just can't stand it most of the time. :chershade: agreed with Heaven on Earth though, that's definitely one of her best songs ever :tifftear:

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

you shouldn't be embarrassed for liking it or any song for that matter. you listen to music for yourself not to please others

not just on here but in real life you hear a lot of people are embarrassed to admit they like certain songs/artists. britney is a pretty good example actually. 

Yeah I know sometimes I am kind of embarassed to say I'm a Britney fan cause people always think she's only for gays or girls :crying1: it gets me mad that we can't enjoy some type of music without being judged :mattafact:

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I can listen to most of her songs I consider bad from start to finish, and even find some enjoyment out of them. I cannot say that for Chillen or Big Fat Bass though :forkit:

As far as songs Exhale hates that I like: I really like Pretty Girls, both the song and MV:beysip: I absolutely LOVE Alien too, I don't get all the hate and I've never been able to pick out the 'glitch' that everyone talks about. I have my fair share of songs I dislike that exhale seems to love too. Taste is subjective, nothing wrong with jammin to Chillen/BJ :yeaok:

I used to like Alien, but now the "Not Alone, Not Alone" part irritates me so much :byebitch: if there wasn't so much autotune, it could've been a really good song.

8 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yeah I know sometimes I am kind of embarassed to say I'm a Britney fan cause people always think she's only for gays or girls :crying1: it gets me mad that we can't enjoy some type of music without being judged :mattafact:

the people judging are the ones with the problem. its not your fault they can't keep an open mind about music. poor them :shameless: i think its such a stupid reason to judge someone for liking britney anyway, i didn't realise specific artists were for specific genders/sexualities :squintney: a lot of people don't like lana cuz they think she's "depressing" without even listening to her music. i understand if its not someone's taste but i find that people just assume rather than actually listening for themselves. 

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

the people judging are the ones with the problem. its not your fault they can't keep an open mind about music. poor them :shameless: i think its such a stupid reason to judge someone for liking britney anyway, i didn't realise specific artists were for specific genders/sexualities :squintney: a lot of people don't like lana cuz they think she's "depressing" without even listening to her music. i understand if its not someone's taste but i find that people just assume rather than actually listening for themselves. 

Yeah I try to give every artist a chance so I don't look close-minded for not listening to a song but still judging it. As for Britney and Lana, it's not our fault we have good music taste, people should learn from us instead of listening to some of these artists :ririshade1:

1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I used to like Alien, but now the "Not Alone, Not Alone" part irritates me so much :byebitch: if there wasn't so much autotune, it could've been a really good song.

Alien is my anthem! I agree it could've been better than it was, but it's like the most relatable Britney song for me lyrically. 

And don't worry dude, I know some straight guys who appreciate Britney's music. One is older but he's a total Stan at heart, always keeping up to date on what's going on with her. Even my younger brother appreciates some of her tunes. I think it's the high school age, everyone is so concerned with what's 'cool' and it isn't until people get older they realize it's all subjective to begin with anyways. You do you, I think it's great you appreciate quality pop music:carpoolney:

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Alien is my anthem! I agree it could've been better than it was, but it's like the most relatable Britney song for me lyrically. 

And don't worry dude, I know some straight guys who appreciate Britney's music. One is older but he's a total Stan at heart, always keeping up to date on what's going on with her. Even my younger brother appreciates some of her tunes. I think it's the high school age, everyone is so concerned with what's 'cool' and it isn't until people get older they realize it's all subjective to begin with anyways. You do you, I think it's great you appreciate quality pop music:carpoolney:

You always come here with the facts :urite::uknowit: but yes I am thankful I like quality pop music and not well some of these artists out here :brityeah:

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It Is my least fav, passenger. I took it off every music thing I use. 

BFB I can tell is Britney as a robot. 

For the last four albums there is that one song that your  like...how did this make the final tracklist. :calculating:Atleast for me 

I remember when BFB was getting pushed as a single. I'm like hell no...seeing what the gp like it probably :gross: would have been her biggest hit 

Britney Jean is just such a hot mess in general, but yeah BFB I was like wtf is this? It's by far the worst track on FF and Gasoline doesn't impress me at all either....it sounds like a track that should be a bonus track! The only track on Glory I don't like is What You Need, but it fits the album and I get why it's on it....and with Circus I don't like My Baby but again I get why it's on the album and I also hate Rock Me In but that's just a bonus! 

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Britney Jean is just such a hot mess in general, but yeah BFB I was like wtf is this? It's by far the worst track on FF and Gasoline doesn't impress me at all either....it sounds like a track that should be a bonus track! The only track on Glory I don't like is What You Need, but it fits the album and I get why it's on it....and with Circus I don't like My Baby but again I get why it's on the album and I also hate Rock Me In but that's just a bonus! 

I love all those songs you dislike. Gasoline especially but it isn't a Toxic :gross:like Larry said. Nor is PG a huge single. 

My Baby isn't my fav and ppl hate on it so much but it's Britney's song. Like the one she wanted on the album the most probs. Who can hate it? 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I love all those songs you dislike. Gasoline especially but it isn't a Toxic :gross:like Larry said. Nor is PG a huge single. 

My Baby isn't my fav and ppl hate on it so much but it's Britney's song. Like the one she wanted on the album the most probs. Who can hate it? 

Idk, Gasoline just has filler written all over it to me and yeah I get that Britney prob loves My Baby to death which is why I get that it made the album, but the production and lyrics could be better....Guy Sigsworth should've stepped it up production wise and helped Britney out more with the lyrics.....I mean she wrote Someday all by herself and that song is really great....Idk what she was thinking with My Baby! 

Archived