Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Did she run outta breath? This girl clearly has extreme anxiety... her holding the body guards... Now exhale do you job and find this prick.

On 7/8/2017 at 3:06 PM, Alex_1991 said:

Welcome to the official Britney: Piece Of Me coverage thread!

Keep checking this thread for all the latest photos, videos, and information regarding the show! 

------------------------------------------------------------

MEET AND GREETS:

SHOW PHOTOS:

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/thumbnails.php?album=10466

normal_20635560_136825133586466_88750070

FULL VIDEOS:

CLIPS:

JORDANAL WHY DID YOU MERGE  MY THREAD YOU HUNGRY POWER BOTTOM

Damn i LOOOOOVE that new black outfit in MATM section, damn thats hot :triggered: and she looks so happy and ****... the only thing i want is a new outfit for the last section, that red one is the worst, but other then that im good :feelingmyself: and lol at that fan jumping on stage and like 10 people take him down and she just keep talking and dont notice anything, it looks funny :giggleney:

Just now, Melinda said:

Damn i LOOOOOVE that new black outfit in MATM section, damn thats hot :triggered: and she looks so happy and ****... the only thing i want is a new outfit for the last section, that red one is the worst, but other then that im good :feelingmyself: and lol at that fan jumping on stage and like 10 people take him down and she just keep talking and dont notice anything, it looks funny :giggleney:

I also want real shoes or boots.That black outfit has everything i love  :cinderellaney:

Archived