BRITNEY TAGGED HER BF'S FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT LOL

BritintheZone

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but on his instagram story, he's asking people to email him because he's taking new clients Mon-Fri. .... and he wrote his email is : samasghari0@gmail.com ~~ his email used the same username "samasghari0" as the twitter account he claims is fake and that he's not on twitter

2 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

but on his instagram story, he's asking people to email him because he's taking new clients Mon-Fri. .... and he wrote his email is : samasghari0@gmail.com ~~ his email used the same username "samasghari0" as the twitter account he claims is fake and that he's not on twitter

:watrusayin:

1 minute ago, annalai23 said:

lol i was just about to post this. its fishy. i mean if it is really a fake account, why he didnt post in his instgram post? why just in his instagram story?  

Just now, reoha098 said:

lol i was just about to post this. its fishy. i mean if it is really a fake account, why he didnt post in his instgram post? why just in his instagram story?  

Are there sketchy things on that twitter page. Is there a reason to lie about his Twitter? Maybe he doesn't want Britney's fans bothering him? 

Just now, reoha098 said:

And the fact that it was suspended recently. why didn't he report that acc before? It had 30k followers and was created long ago. 

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Are there sketchy things on that twitter page. Is there a reason to lie about his Twitter? Maybe he doesn't want Britney's fans bothering him? 

yeah , i mean, maybe it is his real account, as i have said in my thread that i created yesterday, the videos and the pics are in sync with the posts in his instagram. there are no sketchy things on that twitter page. but for some reason, i dunno why suddenly he claimed that he is not on twitter at all and said it is a fake account. may be youre right, he just said that so that fans not bothering him. what do u think? 

3 minutes ago, Margaery said:

And the fact that it was suspended recently. why didn't he report that acc before? It had 30k followers and was created long ago. 

i didnt know it was suspended, then i saw ur post here and i checked that twitter account doesnt exist anymore. 

14 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

yeah , i mean, maybe it is his real account, as i have said in my thread that i created yesterday, the videos and the pics are in sync with the posts in his instagram. there are no sketchy things on that twitter page. but for some reason, i dunno why suddenly he claimed that he is not on twitter at all and said it is a fake account. may be youre right, he just said that so that fans not bothering him. what do u think? 

I think maybe he wanted to be left a lone. Wants the attention but can't handle the heat tbh

4 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah, I was going to say it was you but wasn’t sure.

See @weedly, I wasn’t lying :whitney:

sorry then, but you and pedro looks the same for me :whitney:, both of you care about the upvotes/downvotes too much :tiffcackle:

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, "I always sing live!" said:

I swear, one moment she's the most human pop star out there but others she's an oblivious alien. :grimace: Is she still getting medicated or what? :triggered:

She obviously isn't the one in charge of her social media :mattafact:

if she doesn't sing on her albums she probably doesn't go on her social medias 

Archived