BRITNEY TAGGED HER BF'S FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT LOL

BritintheZone

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Do you really think she uses her twitter account?:girlwhat:

well her team needs to get their **** together and get at least something as simple as this rightΒ :outwithit:

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

how would she know an unknown person has a fake twitter account, she(or whoever posted this)Β probably just searched the name.Β 

its her man ! one knows their man's twitter and social mediaΒ :mattafact:

Just now, cheri said:

hilarious how britney fans always talk about other celebrities relationships being fake yet defend britney to the moon and back about her playboys :tiffcackle:

How would I know my mom’s Facebook account, she’s just a random housewife in New YorkΒ :whitney:

Britard logic

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I personally wouldn't ask my boyfriend about his twitter, I will find it on my own. It's so weird for me to ask for twitter account tbh. Specially if it's the beginning of my relationship.

Really? I thought it was very common to follow each other on social media at the start of a relationship.

Just now, cheri said:

britney acts like a child so what's the difference :tiffcackle: her account was "childish" enough to tag a fake account so :tiffcackle:

anyways nope people over 30 ask for emails/social media all the time

Same as facebook, every smart person will search the name first before asking about it. Why is the search for then?Β 

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Really? I thought it was very common to follow each other on social media at the start of a relationship.

Maybe instagram because it's more likely to come up in a conversation...when taking photos or something. But twitter is different imo. I found asking about it weird anyway, but if I want to guess Britney's situation, I think she searched it before asking about it and why would she ask when there was one with his name?Β 

6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Same as facebook, every smart person will search the name first before asking about it. Why is the search for then?Β 

But what if there is 3 people with the same name and no profile pic? I don't know much about social media but I would assume to follow the right person you would need to know the username??

Archived