BRITNEY TAGGED HER BF'S FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT LOL

BritintheZone

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

But what if there is 3 people with the same name and no profile pic? I don't know much about social media but I would assume to follow the right person you would need to know the username??

Even in Instagram if you search the full name it will bring up the person even if their username is not the name. Name and last name are still listed there. I don't know about twitter but I'm assuming it's the same. But if it isn't, isn't it easier to search first before asking the person? Specially when she already know his instagram is his name? 

18 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I personally wouldn't ask my boyfriend about his twitter, I will find it on my own. It's so weird for me to ask for twitter account tbh. Specially if it's the beginning of my relationship.

They've been together since November. It's hardly the beginning of the relationship and she still don't know his Twitter.

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Even in Instagram if you search the full name it will bring up the person even if their username is not the name. Name and last name are still listed there. I don't know about twitter but I'm assuming it's the same. But if it isn't, isn't it easier to search first before asking the person? Specially when she already know his instagram is his name? 

I don't get what is so embarassing about asking what a persons username or whatever it is on a social media platform. I would think it would be more embarassing adding someone you didn't even know? 

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

They've been together since November. It's hardly the beginning of the relationship and she still don't know his Twitter.

Wasn't the interview she talked about him around that time? Didn't she act like it was no big deal? Maybe they weren't that serious then. Anyway, I said I wouldn't ask. It was just my speculation. 

Archived