BRITNEY TAGGED HER BF'S FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT LOL

BritintheZone

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh God... Have you never tagged someone by mistake? It's not a big deal... And I don't think that Britney manages her twitter account, at least not anymore. It's her team... And why would someone create a fake account of Sam? He's not famous, so there's no reason. They should have asked anyway :tbh:

Just now, Shadow. said:

This one? @danny1994

No, not that one i don’t think. It’s the first one that comes up on this search-

https://www.google.com/search?q=breatheheavy+keeps+downvoting&client=safari&hl=en-us&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiou8GJ-bvVAhVJ4GMKHXdRDjwQ_AUICSgA&biw=95&bih=160&dpr=3

The thread was deleted and it doesn’t show the username of the OP. But the op did have a point, you can’t just downvote every single post without a reason.

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

No, not that one i don’t think. It’s the first one that comes up on this search-

https://www.google.com/search?q=breatheheavy+keeps+downvoting&client=safari&hl=en-us&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiou8GJ-bvVAhVJ4GMKHXdRDjwQ_AUICSgA&biw=95&bih=160&dpr=3

The thread was deleted and it doesn’t show the username of the OP. But the op did have a point, you can’t just downvote every single post without a reason.

Ah right, I just came across this thread, so entertaining! :omgreallyney:

11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The OP was me. That was a messy afternoon. :britdrown:

1 minute ago, Margaery said:

Ppl making a big deal out of it when it's most likely her community manager :tiffcackle: I guess ppl just love to waste their time on stupid stuff :blol:

If it was her manager, they would’ve verified it was Sam’s real account. They’re professionals, it’s their job :tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

If it was her manager, they would’ve verified it was Sam’s real account. They’re professionals, it’s their job :tiffcackle:

Her twitter is full of promo stuff tho, I really don't think it's her. While IG looks more personal and genuine. 

Guest Paris Hilton $

his fake account has over 34000 followers that's a lot for a fake account of a person like sam asghari she probably thought that it was his :flawlessbye:

he doesn't have twitter so he can't tell her that it's not him :outwithit:

all this arguing is ridiculous especially when it's about a tag

Wait wait wait. You guys.  He made a insta story about the fake twitter, and someone mentioned he probably reads exhale as this isn't supposedly the first he's reacted indirectly towards **** from exhale.  Don't you think that's the sketchiest part? What kind of boyfriend is sitting perched reading about himself on his famous girlfriend's message boards. :whitney: 

Archived