3 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

That note sounds edited to me, but we can't say that Britney didn't sing it—and I don't want to use subjective hearing as evidence. Also, Glory is testament that she can play with her voice.

BUT, let's say that Myah Marie did indeed sing this line. So what about this acoustic version? This sounds like all Britney to me, but again, we're not using our listening as evidence.

On the remix yes, i would say it is Britney, but it is an outtake isn't it? There must be a reason why they didn't choose the other one.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney didn't finish most of the songs in BJ, that's why Myah was used to fill the missing gaps  in the demos Brit recorded (in some there were HUGE gaps) . Flop.I.am had to make magic with little recording he had from Britney herself, and he made a  complete mess, he should have stepped out imo. :tiffanynod::tiffanynod:

BJ should have never been made, she wasn't into it but an album had to come out to impulse her residency....  :staysalty::staysalty:

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

I like the songs Britney actually sings on like Don't Cry, BMS, Alien etc. but the fact that it is obvious on some tracks it's NOT Britney just ruins the entire album for me. Although I own it for the sake of supporting Britney, I don't even consider it a Britney album :angietea: 

Great way to say it, i mean when you doing backgroundvocals do it in your real voice, not some immitation, like in Toxic or Baby One More Time :angietea:

20 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

That note sounds edited to me, but we can't say that Britney didn't sing it—and I don't want to use subjective hearing as evidence. Also, Glory is testament that she can play with her voice.

BUT, let's say that Myah Marie did indeed sing this line. So what about this acoustic version? This sounds like all Britney to me, but again, we're not using our listening as evidence.

Yes this IS Britney and Sia's vocals. But on the album version, it's all mixed with Myah Marie's vocals.

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yes this IS Britney and Sia's vocals. But on the album version, it's all mixed with Myah Marie's vocals.

Mixed is one thing; "all Myah" is another. That's what I'm saying here—just because there is a lot of Myah doesn't mean that the whole album needs to be disregarded as if it were only Myah. I don't disagree that some things seem suspicious, but I still don't believe that Britney Jean was more Myah than Britney, period.

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I remember someone saying that Myah's name was on the demos (or files or stems or whatever they're called - in other words the files were called something like "myah_001") but that's about it. I don't have any receipts on this. Maybe someone can help me on this.

But let's be real, do you really believe that Britney sang Body Ache? :sassybrit:

no, that was just the idle person that uploaded his bad filtered videos to youtube,

why would they be named like that? like, so obvious with her name all over it. 

And I do hear Britney on Body Ache, a very edited Britney, and the proof is that she sounds like 2013ney / 2012ney and Myah Marie sounds more similar to classic Britney, so if Myah really sang on those tracks, they would sound like taken from 2001, and they clearly don't. 

7 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Mixed is one thing; "all Myah" is another. That's what I'm saying here—just because there is a lot of Myah doesn't mean that the whole album needs to be disregarded as if it were only Myah. I don't disagree that some things seem suspicious, but I still don't believe that Britney Jean was more Myah than Britney, period.

But Britney shouldn't be having someone else sing lead vocals on her album, it's more than half the album where we have lead Myah vocals during the tracks. Britney is a singer, she needs to be singing her own lead vocals.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But Britney shouldn't be having someone else sing lead vocals on her album, it's more than half the album where we have lead Myah vocals during the tracks. Britney is a singer, she needs to be singing her own lead vocals.

The issue lies not in the fact that Myah was used - but the fact that Myah was used as a fill-in for Britney. If it was anyone else who sounds nothing like Britney, people would have been annoyed, but not upset.

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Obviously I agree with what you're saying, but you're still missing my main point: How do we know that Myah sang lead vocals on Britney Jean? Does anybody follow Myah or know of any stems or demos that Myah herself has posted that would prove this? Because listening is not evidence.

1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

Obviously I agree with what you're saying, but you're still missing my main point: How do we know that Myah sang lead vocals on Britney Jean? Does anybody follow Myah or know of any stems or demos that Myah herself has posted that would prove this? Because, again, listening is not evidence.

I posted all the actual evidence there is on the previous page.

1 hour ago, soeffnperf said:

I have yet to really see receipts and people who do have access to receipts might have harmful information that as fans of Britney they wouldn't leak. I just think the whole situation is bizarre though. Sure Myah could be part of this whole conspiracy. But why would she be credited on some tracks and not others. I do agree that in some songs her backing vocals actually sound like lead vocals but it's not like we haven't had this situation before.  For example, in He about to lose me Britney's vocals are basically backing vocals on the chorus. But in this scenario the backing vocalist is still credited and we have receipts with the backing vocalist discussing the matter and how she was surprised but honored to be featured on the track. 

52 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Precisely. People on this forum need to wake up. This was also the case with "Early Mornin'" and "Get Naked (I Got a Plan)".

I'm just going to say this: Fans got access to Myah Marie isolated vocals on BJ (stems where her name is the title of the track) and I've heard her pure adlibs for Tik Tik Boom, for example. "Why would they put Myah on the stems? that's evidence for everybody!" Becuase they weeren't supposed to leak. Of course this people just won't leak everything cuz the media would pick on it and these fans wouldn't like to hurt Britney. Same happens with unedited/unretouched videos, but that's a whole another story...

Myah is a background vocalist on the songs where it says so, but she was also the main vocalist in a rush to finish some songs with lack of time, like Body Ache.  Of course they won't put her as a "bg vocalist" where she actually took the main vocal parts cuz it would start drama. I don't think they counted with the fact that the fans would notice anyway.

Having said this, that messy YT video is NO PROOF and Myah is NOWHERE as much on BJ as that video says. She completed some tracks and thats it.

If you think I'm fake, you can ask people around Exhale, I'm not the storyteller type and I don't make up what I say.

15 minutes ago, Psuedonym said:

I posted all the actual evidence there is on the previous page.

You didn't post any evidence, you posted rumors. Where are the links to credible videos, articles, timestamps? Your theory on "Hold On Tight" is not fact.

Have none of you ever written research papers?? You kids do not know how to CITE YOUR SOURCES and provide EVIDENCE. I'd hate to have to grade your book reports.

12 minutes ago, falka said:

You searching evidence against Britney while pretending sth else. :lollistare:

he wants to state his opinion as a fact, and when fact is given he dismisses it

no point in feeding a person who doesn't wanna hear opposite of what they feel

7 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

You didn't post any evidence, you posted rumors. Where are the links to credible videos, articles, timestamps? Your theory on "Hold On Tight" is not fact.

Have none of you ever written research papers?? You kids do not know how to CITE YOUR SOURCES and provide EVIDENCE. I'd hate to have to grade your book reports.

can you post yours that your opinion is a fact?

the album booklet isn't one

Archived