Britney Spears Readying Special Edition Double-Disc: ‘Glory’ Japan Tour Edition

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean little effort was put into Glory. There was no reason they let it die. It had great reviews, fans loved it but she has let too much time pass. She lost lots of fan and older fans have more important things to worry about. So selling isn't gonna be easy and it alarming because Britney seems to be at her all time laziest right now and it's the most important time to work hard. They need to create interest in something...Glory is so tainted now I don't think it can be saved.

I am only curious if they would put out some upbeat song like Love Me Down or something from bonus list, like Change Your Mind, what the audience reaction is gonna be. Would there be anyone for it or would it flop. It could be a good thing leading into a recipe for a next record if they aim for marketing success. 

Im glad that Britney is reciving icon/legend/queen/... awards but she isnt selling and she isnt in the interest anymore and it's sad

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Jesus freaking Christ. Do you have any idea how long it takes to create a tour from scratch? You clearly don't. There wasn't and there isn't enough time to create a tour from scratch. You have absolutely no idea what it takes to create a brand new show. Stop blaming Britney for every stupid crap. 

LMFAO! Where did I say ANYTHING about brand new tour? She added new tracks during POM so I am hoping for few new tracks during Asia Tour.. it wouldn't be a problem to add 3-5 new tracks.. rehearse each for 2-3 days and within one month you have all new set... :staysalty:

17 minutes ago, Froot said:

I am only curious if they would put out some upbeat song like Love Me Down or something from bonus list, like Change Your Mind, what the audience reaction is gonna be. Would there be anyone for it or would it flop. It could be a good thing leading into a recipe for a next record if they aim for marketing success. 

Im glad that Britney is reciving icon/legend/queen/... awards but she isnt selling and she isnt in the interest anymore and it's sad

I don't think anything would do good.

All the songs that are in the top have had work put in to get it there and exposure.

It takes a long time to build enough audiance to make it go up and Britney and her team mention a song for a month and then let it go. 

What is more exciting than the release of this confusing issue is that Exhale is finally on fire again :)

As for the release... Yeah, very, very little effort put into it. Especially considering Brit is on fire these days on stage and with that rocking body. I would expect her to release more than four singles and a re-release of the album with cuts that didn't make the original issue... Oh, well, a stan can hope, can't he? ;) 

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

It's not like @Draw The Blinds lied tho. :mhmsureny: We can all create our own compilation CDs of her Japanese Tour since most of us already have all the songs on the album. :byebitch:

it's not about that, it's about complaining about every single move RCA or her team does. Not everything they do is half as bad as people here make it seem.

Yes, they have screwed it up A LOT OF TIMES, but this CD does nothing wrong to her career and it is actually pretty smart to do it, even if it's just a compilation. You can tell they had a good idea since the album is #1 in pre-orders.

Archived