Britney Spears Readying Special Edition Double-Disc: ‘Glory’ Japan Tour Edition

Jordan Miller

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, CJMCH said:

it's not about that, it's about complaining about every single move RCA or her team does. Not everything they do is half as bad as people here make it seem.

Yes, they have screwed it up A LOT OF TIMES, but this CD does nothing wrong to her career and it is actually pretty smart to do it, even if it's just a compilation. You can tell they had a good idea since the album is #1 in pre-orders.

I wasn't complaining,  just pointing out the obvious. There's no reason to get hype over something we all already have :tiffeyeroll:

I hate this new trend on Exhale, the "omg drama police" ...people love calling out others, except for when they don't enjoy something then it's different :ririshade2:

Get over yourself tbh :ririshade1:

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bxnes said:

well I think its a new one, because Boys says remaster 2009 but the others just say remastered

2009 is when the singles collection came out though. So it's suspicious, they prob forgot to take that tag off of Boys (Hold On Tite). I hope someone posts the iTunes Plus soon.

Just now, Kevney said:

2009 is when the singles collection came out though. So it's suspicious, they prob forgot to take that off. I hope someone posts the iTunes Plus soon.

maybe they just couldn't be bothered to remaster again the other songs.... team Britney :giggleney:

1 minute ago, BraveGraphics said:

I can't really tell the difference

however the tracklist is a mess

some of the tracks are remastered and the others are not :moorangu:

oh.... to be honest I didn't really look through it all lol... could you post a screenshot on here?

Archived