Britney Spears Readying Special Edition Double-Disc: ‘Glory’ Japan Tour Edition

Jordan Miller

the bonus cd has many remastered songsthat's why :)

btw this release IS NOT FOR YOU GUYS. IS FOR JAPANESE FANS

It's an exclusive item for them.  if you think it's a waste of money just don't buy it. 

to me having a bonus cd is a great thing, also breathe on me and touch of my hand having a re-intro. I EXPECTED THAT MANY YEARS. 

ALSO GLORY STILLS THERE WITH AN ENTIRE 18 SONGS CD. i already bought 2 and taiwan ver as well. just because i love britney.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

the bonus cd has many remastered songsthat's why :)

btw this release IS NOT FOR YOU GUYS. IS FOR JAPANESE FANS

It's an exclusive item for them.  if you think it's a waste of money just don't buy it. 

to me having a bonus cd is a great thing, also breathe on me and touch of my hand having a re-intro. I EXPECTED THAT MANY YEARS. 

Can you post what you mean about TOMH and BOM? You say they have a new intro? what do you mean?

Just now, Bxnes said:

Can you post what you mean about TOMH and BOM? You say they have a new intro? what do you mean?

it's the fact that both songs are included in this bonus cd, she promoted both songs. so that's what i'm saying.

japan fans really loves glory, the album sells really good there. better than the rest of the world currentky

Just now, LionHeart said:

it's the fact that both songs are included in this bonus cd, she promoted both songs. so that's what i'm saying.

japan fans really loves glory, the album sells really good there. better than the rest of the world currentky

well I guess its just the POM set list, right?

53 minutes ago, Cyclops said:

Am I saying that I'm being pushed? I'm just expressing an opinion, don't take it personally :byebitch:

your opinion is useless cause you're not japanese, and the product is not designed for your cultural matthers. so obviously you missed the point. but i respect what you think :)

4 hours ago, Bxnes said:

Is it me or do the remasters of oops and baby sound really good?? I was hoping for the studio versions of the POM  show but oh well 

am i the only one who really dont understand the difference between remastered with original version? Its exactly the same

2 hours ago, nels64 said:

Wait I can't tell the difference between the remasters and the originals. Even TSC remasters...where are the differences? How do they sound better I would really love to know. 

Maybe clearer vocals/ad-libs that weren't as noticeable before l. When TSC came out, I noticed some slight differences in sound and vocals in some songs. Especially the B sides 

16 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

Maybe clearer vocals/ad-libs that weren't as noticeable before l. When TSC came out, I noticed some slight differences in sound and vocals in some songs. Especially the B sides 

Yeah me too! Like Intimidated for example! :giggleney:

45 minutes ago, Electro World said:

Why are they using the album version of crazy and not the stop remix? :squintney:

Probably because the stop remix doesn't fit with the performance on pom. actually i remember britney always performed the classic album version on tours but kinda remixed, not the stop remix. 

ex: DWAD tour is more classic album than stop remix, the same in Onix Hotel Tour. that's why. :B

Archived