Britney Spears Readying Special Edition Double-Disc: ‘Glory’ Japan Tour Edition

Jordan Miller

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Shootme said:

I think it obvious it gonna be a rehearse of pom for he asia fans. she aint got the time to rehearse for new dance since she busy with with sam's ****.

oh she has plenty of time.. she just do not feel the need to show anything new :staysalty: which is sad.. she should include other tracks from Glory in the setlist.. and definitely MoodRing since it was a bonus track there..

Seriously, you guys complain about everything. For the first time, RCA is doing their job and releasing an special edition so sales will boost with the asian tour, even fixing the "oh-so-hated" screen capture cover and yet you keep on it.

"It neeeded unreleased tracks"

"Probably they're just album tracks"

Ugh, chill, it's not even for USA and it works. :byebitch:

3 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Seriously, you guys complain about everything. For the first time, RCA is doing their job and releasing an special edition so sales will boost with the asian tour, even fixing the "oh-so-hated" screen capture cover and yet you keep on it.

"It neeeded unreleased tracks"

"Probably they're just album tracks"

Ugh, chill, it's not even for USA and it works. :byebitch:

What's special about it though? It's just another cash grab :byebitch:

Oh stop complaining ya'll...

Iam happy for this. Some more stuff for My Britney  Collection.

And who knows, let's wait till' it's released ,maybe it will have some extra extra. The only thing I wish for is a promo single and music video. I think "Better" would be a success as that's how music sounds these days and on top of charts....

Just now, Froot said:

If RCA want's to boost the upcoming so called tour, they should release another single that will be also added to the show, there is nothing to lose, but well

OR even a new promo track. Start fresh....

If there was no hype for Glory to begin with what is just releasing a new version with songs ppl have had for years gonna do. 

They tried this with SP remix and it did nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

OR even a new promo track. Start fresh....

If there was no hype for Glory to begin with what is just releasing a new version with songs ppl have had for years gonna do. 

They tried this with SP remix and it did nothing. 

Well they should have tried with single choices at first side. They are letting go of her too easily for me

55 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

oh she has plenty of time.. she just do not feel the need to show anything new :staysalty: which is sad.. she should include other tracks from Glory in the setlist.. and definitely MoodRing since it was a bonus track there..

Jesus freaking Christ. Do you have any idea how long it takes to create a tour from scratch? You clearly don't. There wasn't and there isn't enough time to create a tour from scratch. You have absolutely no idea what it takes to create a brand new show. Stop blaming Britney for every stupid crap. 

Guest Nick Jonas
24 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Cheaper by the day. I wonder if this uses one of her records in her contract. 

:hahaha:

7 minutes ago, Froot said:

Well they should have tried with single choices at first side. They are letting go of her too easily for me

I mean little effort was put into Glory. There was no reason they let it die. It had great reviews, fans loved it but she has let too much time pass. She lost lots of fan and older fans have more important things to worry about. So selling isn't gonna be easy and it alarming because Britney seems to be at her all time laziest right now and it's the most important time to work hard. They need to create interest in something...Glory is so tainted now I don't think it can be saved.

Archived