Britney Spears Readying Special Edition Double-Disc: ‘Glory’ Japan Tour Edition

Jordan Miller

17 hours ago, BritCircus said:

It's weird that the other cd is just a greatest hits, i almost had a heart attack when i read that it has 2 cd until i saw about the greatest hits thing :jackk:

What if it's studio versions of all the remixes? :o

Jk, the dragon man remix is nothing like da tour. :tifftear:

Though i doubt it knowing brit's label/team whoever deals with this ****. :selenerz:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this confirms that the Summer Tour is going to be Piece Of Me without changes... As I imagine. :nyheadache::byebitch:  And that there were many naive fans who believed that she was going to do something completely different. :hahaha:

I would only buy this cd if the POM songs are the "live" versions but since the songs used on POM are the album tracks... It's useless tbh. The only good thing about this is the cover, it's 100% better than the official crap :sassybrit: I think we can confirm that this pic is the new 

britney.jpg

:moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::hahaha:

This is such a mess.  

1. I really don't like that cover :(  Her face just looks so odd on it.  Even the normal cover looks better than that.  Was there seriously no other photos from that photoshoot?

2.  That tracklist is lame af.... I mean not even a single unreleased track/demo?  If these are not the tour edition of the songs, then it's just a waste. :meltdown:

3.  If this confirms the setlist for the world tour, then that's sad as well.  But then again, I wasn't expecting a revamped setlist anyway (but was somewhat hopeful) :byebitch:

49 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So no DYWCO on the tour? Why? :overwhelm:

Wait forget it :giggleney:

´cause it's already on disc 1. (?)

i like the fact that they are using now the original itunes tracklisting order with make me after invitation and dywco at 7. NICE

31 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

´cause it's already on disc 1. (?)

i like the fact that they are using now the original itunes tracklisting order with make me after invitation and dywco at 7. NICE

Yeah I figured that out later, but, BTI is still missing :/ or ILRNR, but they did include Get Naked :eheeek:

Archived