Britney Spears Readying Special Edition Double-Disc: ‘Glory’ Japan Tour Edition

Jordan Miller

Lmao some of you are so dramatic and negative, it's pathetic -- you're complaining that something is being released as tour merch in the first place because you aren't personally going to purchase it lol!!!! It's meant for the general public who might want to get the hits from the show plus her latest record, ******* morons

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, PARKBOM said:

Can anyone confirm if the tracks on disc 2 are the tour or album versions?

Let's spam Larry and RCA TBH 

:beyfedup:

Glory japan tour limited edition: 138 minutes total

Glory deluxe japan edition: 61 minutes

it means the bonus cd is 77 minutes

calculate the album version tracks and if it fits, you have your answer ;)  youre welcome

6 minutes ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Lmao some of you are so dramatic and negative, it's pathetic -- you're complaining that something is being released as tour merch in the first place because you aren't personally going to purchase it lol!!!! It's meant for the general public who might want to get the hits from the show plus her latest record, ******* morons

i know right? they should be thankful. i can't stand this people.

Anything to complain about lol 

This is something for the Japenese fans, she wasn't promising us new music or anything so where is this dramatic mess coming from? Sure they could have capitalized on this a little better, but they didn't and it's still going to go towards Glorys overall sales so let's breathe guys. 

It makes sense... I remember in Vegas they were selling Greatest Hits: My Prerogative as her main compilation album (they only had a few copies of The Singles Collection) and that is more than 10 years old.

I guess this is a great way to sell Glory for non-fans who want to buy a compilation album of the hits they just heard at the show.

2 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

hope y'all like the 20th anniversary thing :quirkney:

bc this is it, she isn't gonna release a new greatest hits next year, either she does nothing or release a new album

'Singles Collection vol.2: Updated. Refreshed. Still iconic' 

The only thing we'll get :jackk::orangu:

Archived