Liar is probably one of the worst songs from Glory

Dynasty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

i think CYM and JLM are overrated 

Is Liar the perfect 3rd single? nah, but I still enjoy the song and it's on my top 5 of the album

Honestly any song would be good for a third single at this point since were desperate for another single :giggleney:

I'm a huge fan of Love Me Down so I'd prefer it for a third single :foh:

The melody of the verses are among Glory's highlights for me, tbh. 

"Tall tale, such a damn shame, hindsight I can see it all so plain, kamikaze fire come down, fire come down, fire fire come down" is one of Britney's best first sections ever tbh.

I agree it sounds a bit dated. However I think that's part of its charm, and why it's a deluxe track. It's like a throwback to early 2000s.

just luv me is the one I don't understand the hype for. It sounds like a revival scrap, 2015 fake r&b. it's worse to me to be a dated trend chaser than a dated throwback. :donewithit:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It was confirmed to be recorded in 2014 I think. :orangu: 

It was recorded during the Pretty World sessions, along with Clumsy and Pretty Girls :orangu:

But yeah, Liar is pretty terrible. Terrible vocals, terrible lyrics, terrible production. I can't believe there are people who  think it's single material.

I personally love "Liar," but don't care if others don't...I'm certainly not going to downvote someone for having a different opinion than me! :ehidk: It does seem to be a pretty polarizing track for some reason though, like most people either LOVE it (like me) or than seriously hate it, very few people are "eh" about the song. Which is interesting. 

I would say it's the matter of music taste. There's a friend of mine who's 'Liar" is one of her favorite song of all time probably . And there's another friend who keeps listening "If I'm Dancing" on repeat...

I wouldn't say it's my favorite song, but I do like the song.

I really love the entire album. The only songs that i skip sometimes are the "Private Show" and the french one.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

I would say it's the matter of music taste. There's a friend of mine who's 'Liar" is one of her favorite song of all time probably . And there's another friend who keeps listening "If I'm Dancing" on repeat...

I wouldn't say it's my favorite song, but I do like the song.

I really love the entire album. The only songs that i skip sometimes are the "Private Show" and the french one.

You mean Godpure Slaytrique? :shameless:

Archived