Liar is probably one of the worst songs from Glory

Dynasty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liar is a bop... its been in my top 5 since i first heard the album. So for me its you that are tone deaf :queenriri: with that said, everyone has different taste, your opinion isnt fact. Then i can say its a fact that you have **** taste but i cant do that bc its you opinion, like its mine that Liar is a great song. These kinds of threads are old AF and a waste of time.

I agree with you. It sounds like a 2001 filler song. Its childish and unoriginal. I'd be ashamed if she'd release it as a single and the song would be associated with me by people who know i am a fan. but i think a lot of people here are very young and love basic pop so i guess they just see it differently.

13 hours ago, Daxx said:

Oh look, another thread saying how bad a song is
tiffanyeyerollapqyh.gif

Do you guys know anything about music taste and how everyone has a different one? When people give their opinion here on a song, it seems like they are trying to convince everyone that it's crap and they shouldn't listen to it or their ears will start bleeding. And it's funny because my non-stan friends love Liar, they even know the lyrics to it.

true, but technically a song can be bad in terms of originality, creativity and production etc. you can still LOVE it and it can still suck ***

20 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

While I do think the vocals could use a bit of improvement, I do love Liar and it is single material. It's not even 1% as bad as the trash that is If I'm Dancing, that song is just unlistenable. 

I actually agree with this :orangu: if im dancing is trash

Not at me getting a hit thread because i criticized a song :queenriri:

Slay Dynasty :queenriri:

Archived