Liar is probably one of the worst songs from Glory

Dynasty

OK but honestly.. with the right promotion and visuals, Liar would have been a big generic anthemic "Classic Britney" hit :lessons:

Who cares if its a little messy and dated? The GP has **** taste, and the song has every bit of Max Martin sing-along radio smash song writing and appeal :forkit:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

It IS the worst song on the album I've been saying it since day one. It's dates, generic, and most important, the production is a ******* mess. Exhalers are tone deaf, downvote me all you want, I never come in here anymore :queenriri:

yas sis, slay our immaculate factual opinion :queenflopga: :queenriri:

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I wouldn't call it one of the worst, but it's certainly not single worthy like many think and it does sound very dated.....it actually sounds to me like something that would be on BJ it has a similar vibe to Don't Cry! The worst songs on Glory are What You Need, Private Show, Clumsy! I hope she never works with Young Fyre again! 

i kinda like what you need though:ponderney:

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

It's my least favorite track on the album, I feel like it could've been a great track with better production, better vocals, and a less spastic over all vibe! IDK why her vocals are so weird on both Young Fyre tracks, also I feel like his production is messy! 

could be his fault ye, he is kind of pitching her voice for some reason, it doesnt sound that natural:ponderney:

9 hours ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

The only song on Glory that doesn't click for me is *Hard to Forget Ya*. I mean... the melodies are so good in the song, but somehow I'm still not a fan. :letitburn:

i think it's cuz the chorus is terrible haha, but the verses and pre-chorus are good

9 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I wouldn't call it one of the worst, but it's certainly not single worthy like many think and it does sound very dated.....it actually sounds to me like something that would be on BJ it has a similar vibe to Don't Cry! The worst songs on Glory are What You Need, Private Show, Clumsy! I hope she never works with Young Fyre again! 

I actually think the production in PS is quite nice, the only problem is the vocals, they're what killed the song. WYN is definitely an epic mess

You can have an opinion about a song but to be so ignorant about it, spouting off your bull as if it's some kinda "fact" that we aren't enlightened too! Lolololol BYE

"Liar" has a ton of greatness about it. I don't think it's right, ATM, to be a single but it's by far one of the best cuts from Glory. 

Archived