Liar is probably one of the worst songs from Glory

Dynasty

46 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

You can have an opinion about a song but to be so ignorant about it, spouting off your bull as if it's some kinda "fact" that we aren't enlightened too! Lolololol BYE

"Liar" has a ton of greatness about it. I don't think it's right, ATM, to be a single but it's by far one of the best cuts from Glory. 

of you're not enlightened, look at you living in the dark, thinking liar is good, you poor soul :otears: 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

of you're not enlightened, look at you living in the dark, thinking liar is good, you poor soul :otears: 

It is good, art is subjective so nobody is actually "right" either way. Production wise, lyrically, vocally, it's a great track. Now whether it's your style or not, that's up to the listener. 

On 3/10/2017 at 6:54 PM, Dynasty said:

What is it with half of you being deaf considering its a single material? It's generic af, and literally nothing special, theres 10 better songs on the album more worthy of a single material, i honestly hate it when people are tone deaf lol

:lostney: crazy talk 

Archived