Liar is probably one of the worst songs from Glory

Dynasty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its terrible. Its the most dated track on Glory, and sounds like a generic pop track from 2014 (at the latest). The vocals are drowned in backing vocals and fried. The belt note is really bad too, because her technique does not sound good. The only thing I could praise is that there's some attitude to it, and its mainly in her lower register, but its so cheap.

Just now, secret07 said:

12 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

What is it with half of you being deaf considering its a single material? It's generic af, and literally nothing special, theres 10 better songs on the album more worthy of a single material, i honestly hate it when people are tone deaf lol

7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

That's my feeling with Love Me Down :messbye:

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Its terrible. Its the most dated track on Glory, and sounds like a generic pop track from 2014 (at the latest). The vocals are drowned in backing vocals and fried. The belt note is really bad too, because her technique does not sound good. The only thing I could praise is that there's some attitude to it, and its mainly in her lower register, but its so cheap.

It was confirmed to be recorded in 2014 I think. :orangu: 

Oh look, another thread saying how bad a song is
tiffanyeyerollapqyh.gif

Do you guys know anything about music taste and how everyone has a different one? When people give their opinion here on a song, it seems like they are trying to convince everyone that it's crap and they shouldn't listen to it or their ears will start bleeding. And it's funny because my non-stan friends love Liar, they even know the lyrics to it.

12 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I agree, but to me, the melody and repeated words (like cry, cry cry, knock, knock, knock) and phrases sound like they came off NSYNC's No Strings Attached album. Very dated indeed.

9 minutes ago, morango said:

I agree, but to me, the melody and repeated words (like cry, cry cry, knock, knock, knock) and phrases sound like they came off NSYNC's No Strings Attached album. Very dated indeed.

If it was better produced, it could be good throwback bop, but everything seems so dated. For an album that is a lot more polished, this is lacking.

Archived