Most Wanted Un-leaked Britney Spears Songs?

RedBloodedWoman

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/15/2020 at 4:24 PM, EonBauer said:

It's not a Britney song, but I want to hear the original 'We Found Love' with Leona Lewis in the vocals.

For Britney I kinda want the full 'Early Morning' demo

I’ve always wanted to hear the Early Mornin’ demo too, Britney’s vocals were deeper in the snippet we got.

Any Oops or BOMT era songs. We barely know anything of these era's. Even Original Doll's tracks are more documented than the ones she recorded from 98 till Oops.

Also when the tapes were up for auction there were some songs like "Wishing On A Falling Star"...I want those!

Original Where Are You Now, the Sometimes version she sung in the Singapore showcase with diffetent opening keys, ... 

On 5/22/2017 at 5:44 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wait, Freedom is a Glory unreleased? :o I thought it was from like Blackout or ITZ. I could've sworn that track name had been around a while. OMG slay, *****.

There's a comfirmed song she did for ITZ called Free and one called Freedom for Glory.. 

Also in Everyday "Cause you set me free"

I guess we'll hear those songs the day she will really be free :crying2:

1 hour ago, Louis_j said:

There's a comfirmed song she did for ITZ called Free and one called Freedom for Glory.. 

Also in Everyday "Cause you set me free"

I guess we'll hear those songs the day she will really be free :crying2:

I really wish someone could hack RCA and leak her old stuff. It's not like she's dusting any of it off anytime soon. :crying4:

On 3/2/2020 at 5:53 PM, Urbanney said:

The only unreleased song I ever really wanted was Welcome to Me due to the snippet that leaked. I never understand people being obsessed with certain songs leaking. I’m supposed to be excited for a song based off its title and nothing else? 

When did she record" Welcome To Me"  in 2001? 2003? 2005?

5 minutes ago, Curious-Spice said:

If this is true, I wouldn’t want anything else but “We Are The Kings.”

"We Are The Kings”
Written in 2005
Recorded by Michael Jackson Featuring Madonna, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in 2008.

ALLEGEDLY!!! 
LQJ2kHL_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

This is fanfic ... I don't think it's true!.

Archived