Most Wanted Un-leaked Britney Spears Songs?

RedBloodedWoman

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I doubt Jordan is going to leak anymore tracks :byebitch: He's selfish as ****. We didn't even find out about Crucify Me through him, Kayla (an ex-mod on here idk if you remember her) mentioned it when she was doing an interview. And the fact that he hasn't even leaked the full version of Secret yet, even tho (lbr) that song is kinda terrible, speaks volumes.

Does Unbrokeney really have Take The Bait??? Or is he still trying to get it? Last time I contacted him he said he was looking for new tracks to leak. Even though from what I've heard, Take The Bait is supposed to be a not very good song haha. I still want to hear it.

I also doubt Michelle Bell is going to leak anymore tracks either, Britney's team contacted her and told her to quit leaking songs :meltdown: But then she leaked Conscious like a year later so idk. I'd KILL to hear the Bloodshy & Avant tracks they did together (Take Off, Disguise My Love) because Britney and B&A is always amazing, but I don't think she'll risk it. I feel like if we spam her enough she'll leak the full version of Peep Show, which would be good enough for me tbh.

Secret is a Neptunes track so I'd love it regardless. :meltdown:

I'd be gutted if TTB sucks. :meltdown:

Is it actually bad or just really clunky / mixed badly like Abroad? :meltdown:

Michelle has actually been teasing on Twitter about TO, lyrics and everything. I'd be shook if just drops the whole thing. :meltdown: 

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Secret is a Neptunes track so I'd love it regardless. :meltdown:

I'd be gutted if TTB sucks. :meltdown:

Is it actually bad or just really clunky / mixed badly like Abroad? :meltdown:

Michelle has actually been teasing on Twitter about TO, lyrics and everything. I'd be shook if just drops the whole thing. :meltdown: 

Honestly, I haven't heard Take The Bait so idk, I just remember someone reliable stating that it was a bad song. And I kinda believe him because lbr Danja's work for Circus sucks.

Considering Michelle teased Money, Love And Happiness for MONTHS before actually leaking it, I won't hold my breath on her leaking Take Off. I just need Peep Show in full at this point and I can die happy. Her vocals on that song>>>>>

Guest StrawberryKisses

I remember reading The Face was a piano-driven ballad that was about waking up to someone's face and how it was sent to her by Heaven :otears:

Someone needs to get into contact with Eric Foster White. I remember on Geocities someone mentioning there was another collab with Don Philip set on his debut album.

Archived