Most Wanted Un-leaked Britney Spears Songs?

RedBloodedWoman

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

2002-2003. It's an In The Zone outtake. :chrissy:

I imagined it but due to the dates, I'm confusing me because the track was composed and produced by Wade and since the Pepsi ads of the World Cup, no image of them working professionally has been seen.

Maybe it would be at the beginning of 2002.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Curious-Spice said:

If this is true, I wouldn’t want anything else but “We Are The Kings.”

"We Are The Kings”
Written in 2005
Recorded by Michael Jackson Featuring Madonna, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in 2008.

ALLEGEDLY!!! 
LQJ2kHL_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

This sounds like fanfic

3 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I imagined it but due to the dates, I'm confusing me because the track was composed and produced by Wade and since the Pepsi ads of the World Cup, no image of them working professionally has been seen.

Maybe it would be at the beginning of 2002.

Britney worked with Wade Robson again while recording for ITZ. Possibly for Blackout too. The song was co-written by someone called Carol, I’ve forgotten her surname. 

trying to stick to tracks i don't THINK were complete fan fic lol

• Nothing Less Than Real
  • Bring Me Home
  • Wonderland
  • Strip
  • Stay
  • Like I'm Fallin'
  • Free
  • Pulse
  • Anything from Shine even tho it's unfinished, like..lyrics even 
  • Anything she recorded for her planned OD album, even if it's pretty rough like red hot lipstick was
  • Who Can She Trust
  • Rebellion
  • Motherlove (was that the name of it?)
  • Grow
  • Flown Away
  • Love (In The Bahamas)
  • Follow My Fingers

and the trinity of demos for britney without a leaked britney version

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Britney worked with Wade Robson again while recording for ITZ. Possibly for Blackout too. The song was co-written by someone called Carol, I’ve forgotten her surname. 

Sorry, I thought they stopped working together in 2002 due to all the controversy, I'm glad, that means the drama was not so serious.

9 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Sorry, I thought they stopped working together in 2002 due to all the controversy, I'm glad, that means the drama was not so serious.

Yeah one would think. But there were reports they worked again during ITZ era, I’ll have to find a source.

3 hours ago, Isla said:

Yeah one would think. But there were reports they worked again during ITZ era, I’ll have to find a source.

I didn't know, sincerely I'm glad that their professional relationship did not end in 2002 (as it did in 2009) by external agents or by controversy, or by what other types of people thought.

14 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

4 hours ago, Isla said:

Wade Robson turned 21 on September 2003

She recently collaborated with pop superstar Britney Spears and she works regularly with 21-year-old songwriter/choreographer Wade Robson

https://web.archive.org/web/20110109013123/https://www.yamaha.com/artists/carolebayersager.html 

On 4/11/2020 at 5:32 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Original Where Are You Now, the Sometimes version she sung in the Singapore showcase with diffetent opening keys, ... 

The original version already leaked, it wasn't that different from the Oops! version other than it was unmastered and had slightly different vocal takes

https://britney-online.net/stream-downloadwhere-are-you-now-not-final-mix/

14 hours ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

trying to stick to tracks i don't THINK were complete fan fic lol

• Flown Away
  • Love (In The Bahamas)
  Reveal hidden contents

Those two songs were never real, they were made up titles from a rumour that originated in a spanish forum

Plus she never recorded Black Widow, SuperLuva, Supersensual or Vertigo. The other demos were never meant for her 

28 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

THANK YOU!!!

Also: (from https://web.archive.org/web/20140101224052/https://unreleasedbritney.4mg.com/inthezone.html)

Spoiler

Wade Robson
The unreleased "Welcome to Me", co-written by Britney and Wade, was possibly meant for "In the Zone".

"Wade has also been working with the great Carly Simon and recently has been back in the studio with Britney Spears." (August 19, 2003) 

Carole Bayer Sager
Carole wrote songs with Britney and Wade Robson in 2003, including the unreleased "Welcome to Me".

"She recently collaborated with pop superstar Britney Spears and she also works regularly with 21-year-old songwriter/choreographer Wade Robson." (2003) 
And [Writing With] Britney Spears? "Very unpretentious." (November 9, 2003) 

14 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Those two songs were never real, they were made up titles from a rumour that originated in a spanish forum

Plus she never recorded Black Widow, SuperLuva, Supersensual or Vertigo. The other demos were never meant for her 

So that promo CD which supposedly had those two songs as well as Rebellion, Kiss You All Over and Pull Out was never real then? 

I remember seeing she was registered as a performer for Supersensual somewhere (APRA?) but I do remember that thread you made recently. That song ended up going to Natalie Bassingthwaite. 

I know he has the right not to do it but I wonder if there's something preventing @JordanMiller from leaking the Lights Out demo. Also I definitely believe that he leaked everything he had

Did Kayla actually have Who Can She Trust? I only recall her saying Jordan was the one who had it

And by the way, for anyone wondering, Lou Taylor made @RedBloodedWoman sign an NDA and also put them in a conservatorship so they are not allowed to talk about unreleased stuff anymore -- that's all :gagasmile:

2 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

wait fr omg...i'm so sad :crying1: h8 lying sites (i'm surprised none of the others were lies tbh lmfao)

black widow was for her though? even if she never recorded it? omg...that makes me happy i always saw ppl say it wasn't for her but i was like..myah is definitely using her britney voice there. 

Archived