Most Wanted Un-leaked Britney Spears Songs?

RedBloodedWoman

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Face? Never heard of that one, you got any more info on it?

Bring Me Home, Baby Can't You See, Free, Sacred, Graffiti My Soul, Like I'm Fallin',Β Take Off,Β Who Can She Trust, Crucify Me, Grow, Take the Bait, WhiplashΒ etc.Β 

Out of the ones that leaked that we have snippets for IΒ guess IΒ want Rebellion to leak the most but I’dΒ prefer to get otherΒ songs, Rebellion is a bit overhyped on here lol

-Asking for Trouble. It's the one of the only songs that were left from the OIDIA sessions and other than My Only Wish we dont have any other song from that era.

-Bring Me Home

-Like I'm Fallin'

-Grow. It was produced by the same guy that did State of Grace and that's one of the best unreleased tracks of any artist ever.

-Take the Bait

Β 

Unpopular opinion: I feel like Rebellion wont live up the the hype and mystery years of fan speculation have built.

26 minutes ago, Isla. said:

The Face? Never heard of that one, you got any more info on it?

Bring Me Home, Baby Can't You See, Free, Sacred, Graffiti My Soul, Like I'm Fallin',Β Take Off,Β Who Can She Trust, Crucify Me, Grow, Take the Bait, WhiplashΒ etc.Β 

Out of the ones that leaked that we have snippets for i guess i want Rebellion to leak the most but i'd prefer to get otherΒ songs, Rebellion is a bit overhyped on here lol

The Face: Written by Britney Spears & JR Rotem- Produced by JR Rotem

Β 

Track #16 on the infamous Blackout demo cd right before RebellionΒ :cinderellaney:

9109254_orig.png

Archived