Most Wanted Un-leaked Britney Spears Songs?

RedBloodedWoman

I know i'm like months late to this but didn't Michelle pretty much recently say Brit Brit didn't finish Peep Show and that there were sevral versions of it ?

Plus i just learned about this song called ''Fantasy Girl'' by Lolene,that was posted as a snippet of Downtown,it actually might have been a demo for Britney she's tagged in it and it's labeled as a demo unlike some of her other tracks or maybe that's just something else ? IT'S STILL A BOP THOUGH ! :madance:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, britney980 said:

i wanna hear who can she trust and grow and maybe take off.. i have a question the ones of who can she trust thats on youtube is it her singing??  well including grow and take off (songs) that you guys mentioned..

Those snippets on YT are fake. Take Off leaked today and it's real.

18 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Um... WHAT? :shake: 

During my meet & greet, I asked what her fave unreleased song was - saying that 911 & Strangest Love were some of mine. I asked her after congratulating her on Glory, so when she said she did about 30 or 40 tracks, I could only assume she meant for Glory. And that's how we found out "Freedom" is even a thing. :)

Just now, Tetris said:

During my meet & greet, I asked what her fave unreleased song was - saying that 911 & Strangest Love were some of mine. I asked her after congratulating her on Glory, so when she said she did about 30 or 40 tracks, I could only assume she meant for Glory. And that's how we found out "Freedom" is even a thing. :)

Wait, Freedom is a Glory unreleased? :o I thought it was from like Blackout or ITZ. I could've sworn that track name had been around a while. OMG slay, *****.

44 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Lol it makes me sad because that song is FLAWLESS and the only thing that would make it better would be to have it with Britney's vocals. 

It's legit one of my top 25 most played songs in iTunes. I like can't even go there if Britney had recorded it. 

Archived