So we're not getting a 3rd single for the 2nd time?

Dynasty

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so frustrating that we have an amazing album this era (although deluxe tracks are better than regular ones) but everything else is going wrong. Her team seems like bunch of kids who doesn't know how to come up with marketing strategy. They have ruined almost everything that comes to promo. And it's annoying because we can see how everyone else is doing PR and marketing strategy and its so much better. I know it's mostly RCAs fault but Britneys marketing team should fight for her more. AGH! :meltdown:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Change Your Mind featuring Ricky Martin is coming :queenriri:

The video premise is Britney converting Ricky into a straight man with both of them being naked and oiled up and looking **** af.

You heard it here first. :gloss:

Here for it! :jfallonlol:

10 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Because Vegas just reached 100 million in ticket sales so now Larry thinks we don't need promo.

B10 will have only 1 single. :meltdown:

:meltdown:

If only they could spend .00000000000000000001% of that for a few more music videos.

:meltdown:

2 hours ago, overprotecteddance said:

I wanna know what happened to Alien being a third single :byebitch:

Probably the audio leak of her vocals killed it. It sucks because it's one of the best songs on BJ minus Myah. I always felt she should have worked entirely with Orbit on it. He would have brought a lot of good from her but nope, we got Will.UStop.

12 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Change Your Mind featuring Ricky Martin is coming :queenriri:

The video premise is Britney converting Ricky into a straight man with both of them being naked and oiled up and looking **** af.

You heard it here first. :gloss:

tbh i was hoping by the end of the video ricky martin invites a new guy to have a three way with britney 

:TOMH:

Archived