So we're not getting a 3rd single for the 2nd time?

Dynasty

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Because Vegas just reached 100 million in ticket sales so now Larry thinks we don't need promo.

B10 will have only 1 single. :meltdown:

:meltdown:

Oh my God if he reads this we are doomed :meltdown:

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Unless you want another animated video you'll have to at least wait till Maddie recovers and see. I'm hopeful. 

tbh i love Break the ice, so I'd be fine with an animated mv, however im not sure if any glory singles go with it, animated videos usually go with edm/urban songs :mhm: 

Slaymber Party was just released in November, and it's only starting to get more radio play recently (I heard it on the radio in my local gym on repeat at least 3 times in that one session).  If there's going to be a 3rd single, it probably won't get released until later this month or next month.  Typically singles are released every 2.5-3 months... but really they can be released anytime.  Look at Criminal below lol.

Hold It Agaisnt Me - Feb 17, 2011
Till The World Ends - Apr 5, 2011
I wanna go - Jun 22, 2011
Criminal - Oct 18, 2011

Just now, Dynasty said:

Oh my God if he reads this we are doomed :meltdown:

tbh i love Break the ice, so I'd be fine with an animated mv, however im not sure if any glory singles go with it, animated videos usually go with edm/urban songs :mhm: 

What you said made me think of how well it fit BTI I like animated everything but I won't be excited to see one. I'll be only excited to see Britney. 

Just now, SlayOut said:

:quirkney:

may 2019 maybe

:quirkney:

Archived