Worst Cover Art

CodenameVenus22

WORST cover art?   

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Even though Glory is a cap, it is a LOT better than Blackout and Circus just because both pics are wrong in their own way (the design of them is great on both though).

Blackout: How dare they colorize Britney like that? Not to mention that the crop of the pic made her look bigger than she was. They should have left it in B&W and crop it less like the GM single cover IF the theory that they really HAD to use that pic because of time is true. If not, they could have used the flaw-free skyblue corset pic.

7701437612_7a3579d577_z.jpg

Circus: This was tragic. The lazy eye, the awkward stare, the bad photoshoping on her skin, the pose which made her back and arms look wider than they were (that is something they should have photoshoped), those see-through strips from the dress that caused rolls on her armpit. Overall, that particular set of the Kate Turning shoot was bad, but they could have chosen another pic.

3990724585_8fc6b58f57_b.jpg

My pick goes to Circus just because I was expecting a lot more when I saw the Womanizer single pic.

Circus-_Album.png

This is the Circus cover I remember, but I'm in the US so maybe that's why.

Dude, when Blackout first came out this forum nearly burned to the ******* ground from the meltdown. In hindsight, it's actually one of her more fun covers.

I have always hated the Femme Fatale cover. The font is dreadful, the hair is a mess, the facial expression is too much, and I hate that cheap Forever 21 faux fur vest she's wearing. 

4 minutes ago, mikefatone said:

Dude, when Blackout first came out this forum nearly burned to the ******* ground from the meltdown. In hindsight, it's actually one of her more fun covers.

I have always hated the Femme Fatale cover. The font is dreadful, the hair is a mess, the facial expression is too much, and I hate that cheap Forever 21 faux fur vest she's wearing. 

Thank god someone else remembers :orangu:

Glory's was pretty bad it's a nice pic but the fact it (and the rest of the album booklet) came from the Make Me video :orangu: 

but my least fave is the US edition of BOMT it's such a cheesy pic, i know Britney was appealing to a teen demographic then but idk, the whole thing with her sitting down like that it's just cheesy imo. I prefer the international cover with her hands in a prayer, i always liked that photoshoot.

Britney is the queen of bad covers but amazing music inside lol

its almost like she is trying to hide the goodies lol

But Circus - she looks so freaking uncomfortable :gloria: The single cover of Circus was a lot better and should've the cover of the album

Then FF and BOMT (but its iconic so its excused)

maxresdefault.jpg

This as an album cover would've been really cool. But dead at blidness being the theme of Glory

Archived