Worst Cover Art

CodenameVenus22

WORST cover art?   

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, HarajukuGuy said:

Wasn't this confirmed a long ago to be the original Blackout cover though? :ponderney:

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

wasn't that an alternative cover released for the album in 2008? But it's quite rare.

Actually they released a limited edition of the album with the cover being the blue dress shot, and the back of the booklet was just the real cover.

They put it out due to the negative reception of the real cover from the fanbase.

R-8249288-1457940609-3766.jpeg.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Chico101 said:

Not what I recall...

So why are people getting all upset with SP cover being the same as Glory?

single covers having a screen capture of the video or a photoshoot of the video is normal as it's been done by many artists

an album cover is different since it represents the whole album

On 1/31/2017 at 7:30 AM, Chico101 said:

Let's be honest though. If not for Glory, Blackout should receive this award...

Does anyone remember the meltdowns when the Blackout cover was released?

I kinda like Blackout tho...unless it just grew on me. I HATE Circus tho. The borders ruin it for me.

But no, Glory wins this one..

The problem with the "Glory" album cover is not the fact that it's a screenshot from the Make Me video, but rather the shot they chose. Below is a version of the cover using a screenshot from the "Private Show" commerical. The shot they chose for this has so much movement that it makes for a compelling album cover. The version we got is just...boring.

112381477770715.png?itok=_dqsOcjj

• 5 months later...
On 1/31/2017 at 8:49 PM, MakeMeFweaky said:

I feel that people would like the glory album cover if the the video was the original and no one knew about the new video but that didn't happen:meltdown:

I just don't like the blurryness. It's also not flattering to her face but it is definitely not the worst thing ever!

Archived