Worst Cover Art

CodenameVenus22

WORST cover art?   

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though Glory is a cap, it is a LOT better than Blackout and Circus just because both pics are wrong in their own way (the design of them is great on both though).

Blackout: How dare they colorize Britney like that? Not to mention that the crop of the pic made her look bigger than she was. They should have left it in B&W and crop it less like the GM single cover IF the theory that they really HAD to use that pic because of time is true. If not, they could have used the flaw-free skyblue corset pic.

7701437612_7a3579d577_z.jpg

Circus: This was tragic. The lazy eye, the awkward stare, the bad photoshoping on her skin, the pose which made her back and arms look wider than they were (that is something they should have photoshoped), those see-through strips from the dress that caused rolls on her armpit. Overall, that particular set of the Kate Turning shoot was bad, but they could have chosen another pic.

3990724585_8fc6b58f57_b.jpg

My pick goes to Circus just because I was expecting a lot more when I saw the Womanizer single pic.

1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The one for Glory baffles me. 

The only acceptable excuse is if Britney really liked her look and was threatening to quit and retire if a screencap wasn't used for the album cover. 

the photoshoot for the album was made by lachapelle and it was scrapped along with the mm video :sickofu:

Oh come on now, people voting for BJ are obivously voting because they don't like the album. The "Britney Jean" icon is amazing and she looks very good. All of her album covers are bad though, despite having a VERY iconic discography I don't think she has any covers that are "iconic" even though some are pretty known due to her albums having a lot of impact. The worst one? obivoulsy Glory but as I said none are decent.

Archived