The ERROR which is slowly killing Britney's career.....

eomarnunez

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we all know how strong is the chemical between them.

lol.

but yeah, like someone said, that VMA performance and just about every performance she's done this year is what is killing her career. The stiff/out of sync dancing & awful lip syncing are making everyone think she's a joke. I don't blame them. Imagine being young & not really knowing much about Britney and u tune into to an award show or festival performance and then you see her perform.... you'd be like "how is she famous..?" Not everyone knows how she was in her prime and no one really cares to look back and see 

11 hours ago, osu24 said:

I think your sensationalizing the original MM video. I don't think it would've brought that much attention to the single. No one cares about music videos anymore. She would've had to have done something really shocking to gain that type of attention again and she's just not that type of person anymore. The real mistake was the VMA performance - it was highly anticipated and ended up being a letdown. Too safe of a performance and the choreo is not VMA worthy. 

I agree, 

BBMA awards performance + segment of Make Me in stead of TOMH should have been on the VMA's (and not months earlier) with big album release following the next week.

I don't think controversy is the biggest selling factor. Other artists dont necessarily have that but they are selling. Ppl buy into what is relatable or raw talent. That's why Rihanna is adored. Is she the best singer/dancer? Nope. She's the relatable homegirl with the hits. Adele..is she sexing it up in videos? No she has the talent. Even other pop girls. If anything controversy hurt them. Ariana's donut thing/ Miley's ***** and partying or whatever. Their latest albums didn't do as well as previous ones. I think we think controversy will work because it did in 2007 but it's a different time now. 

8 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Who cares if she has a career or not? The fact is she's not respected as an artist. The world doesn't care for her career anymore and they're waiting for another misstep. She doesn't sing live, she doesn't speak to the audience (except for men can suck my toe) and she doesn't reinvent herself. If she still wants this, she needs to step it up.

She isnt popular internationally anymore. Where did MM and SP chart?

Omg cuz sales landscape has changed...not as big as before. Doesn't mean she isn't popular. She can sell out arenas all across the world compared to other trendy artists. This whole thread is a mess...all you people care too much on charts when it really doesn't matter as much. 

17 hours ago, eomarnunez said:

It is interesting how a mistake can hurt a career so bad. I'm sad cause Britney has so much potential, she was born to run the world and I am really happy she's in a good place, and happy, but I think she can be big and a happy mother as well, there is no need to ruin a flawless career like that.

THIS! I love this. It's so true too. I really hope her team cleans up whatever **** is going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy to so that she can get back to where she belongs. 

How the actual **** did this get 23 likes?!?

This thread should be called 'The hyperbole that is driving fans that listen to Britney nuts'

Just now, treytrey said:

THIS! I love this. It's so true too. I really hope her team cleans up whatever **** is going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy to so that she can get back to where she belongs. 

But she doesn't ******* want to go back!!! When will people listen to her lmfao

Just now, Svoloch said:

Omg cuz sales landscape has changed...not as big as before. Doesn't mean she isn't popular. She can sell out arenas all across the world compared to other trendy artists. This whole thread is a mess...all you people care too much on charts when it really doesn't matter as much. 

Some sense on here at last. The most annoying thing about these threads that seem to never die is they are made by fans who completely ignore what she says.

She does not ever want to go back to the circus that almost killed her. She has said time and time again how brilliant her setup is now and she has said her 20s were horrible and she is in the happiest time in her life. When do people ******* listen to her? If you are going stan her, why not listen? :embarrassney:

Just now, Kevney said:

everything is true though :/ 

but literally none of it is? :embarrassney:

Britney herself does not EVER want to be the it girl again. Have you people followed Britney at all?

What are fans honestly thinking? You could dissect everything until you are dead but it means **** all when you are ignoring what she herself wants for her career.

Britney is happier than ever this way - she finally has the balance she wants, she gets to make her music without having to be everywhere and her fans come to her. Best of all - she actually gets to HAVE A LIFE.

As she said, her 20s were horrible.

She still sells she just is not the biggest thing in music and nor does she want to be.

She is an artist who loves to make music and she has hundreds of thousands of fans who will support and enjoy it.

GET IT IN YOUR SKULL.

If Britney was miserable now that she isn't the most talked about etc, I would get these threads - but literally the opposite is true.

SHE NEEDS A NEW TEAM... AND A NEW EVERYTHING.. REIVENT YOURSELF BRITNEY ONCE AGAIN... GLORY ITS AN AMAZING AMAZING EVEN MY BOYFRIEND WHO DOESNT LIKE BRITNEY, JUST ORDER HIS COPY ON FYE CUZ I ALWAYS PLAY IT AND HE GOT HOOKED ON THE ALBUM :otears:

ANYWAYS SHE NEEDS NEW EVERYTHING... BRITNEY PLEASE DO TALK SHOWS, TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING, WE NEED CONTROVERSY......

Just now, TeaWaiter said:

Beyoncé says Hi    :beynah:

But who the **** cares?

Does Britney want to be Beyonce? No

Does Britney crave being the hottest thing in music? No.

Britney is the happiest she has ever been and she's not looking at Beyonce's career crying.

She's busy performing for her fans who travel the world to see her, pocketing her half a mill a week and then chilling in hawaii and living the life.

Anyone who agrees with any part of the original post  :embarrassney:

WATCH BRITNEY INTERVIEWS 'FANS'.

LISTEN TO WHAT BRITNEY HAS SAID.

People forget this is the same woman who stayed in her house for years till people left her alone.

She DOES NOT want to be massive again and so many people on here as proved by this post need to understand that.

1 minute ago, AdamSkye said:

But who the **** cares?

Does Britney want to be Beyonce? No

Does Britney crave being the hottest thing in music? No.

Britney is the happiest she has ever been and she's not looking at Beyonce's career crying.

She's busy performing for her fans who travel the world to see her, pocketing her half a mill a week and then chilling in hawaii and living the life.

calm your **** down newbie... we're not talking about what Britney wants... you said people love and support new acts and i quoted you : beyoncé is not a new act and she doing great

anyways ! Britney can destroy everybody and run the music scene like she used to only if she wants to.

Just now, TeaWaiter said:

calm your **** down newbie... we're not talking about what Britney wants... you said people love and support new acts and i quoted you : beyoncé is not a new act and she doing great

anyways ! Britney can destroy everybody and run the music scene like she used to only if she wants to.

When did I say that?

51 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

But she doesn't ******* want to go back!!! When will people listen to her lmfao

I don't think I made it clear in what I'm saying -- she deserves to be back on top (WHILE ALSO BEING HAPPY & IN CONTROL OF HER CAREER). I don't want her to be back on top in the way that most do; where she's just a musical robot pushing out whatever **** Max Martin or Will.i.Aint shoves down her throat - she's better than that and we all know that. Hell, it's why we all stand by her so much!

I totally get that she's said she doesn't have anything to prove and doesn't feel the need to be "on top" or anything, but as a fan, I still want to see her succeed and be well received by those who aren't fans too! Really, the only way to do that is to be "on top" or the "it girl" and sadly, that's not what Brit wants so we're all stuck in a catch 22 here :(

Archived