The ERROR which is slowly killing Britney's career.....

eomarnunez

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, treytrey said:

I don't think I made it clear in what I'm saying -- she deserves to be back on top (WHILE ALSO BEING HAPPY & IN CONTROL OF HER CAREER). I don't want her to be back on top in the way that most do; where she's just a musical robot pushing out whatever **** Max Martin or Will.i.Aint shoves down her throat - she's better than that and we all know that. Hell, it's why we all stand by her so much!

I totally get that she's said she doesn't have anything to prove and doesn't feel the need to be "on top" or anything, but as a fan, I still want to see her succeed and be well received by those who aren't fans too! Really, the only way to do that is to be "on top" or the "it girl" and sadly, that's not what Brit wants so we're all stuck in a catch 22 here :(

But this is what is so confusing, because we are seeing her succeed.We aren't seeing her dominate or smash records is all. Like she said herself "For me, success is a state of mind," "I feel like success isn't about conquering something, it's being happy with who you are."

She also said in another interview that success for her is when she has balance - and she has never had such a great balance than she does now :) 

Just now, TeaWaiter said:

Britney's little amnesia is becoming contagious.... i see !

go find your quote 

Literally never said that people want young new artists but okay. You have me confused with GemmaTeller. You also never quoted me like you said you did, you quoted her :squintney:

2 hours ago, Svoloch said:

Omg cuz sales landscape has changed...not as big as before. Doesn't mean she isn't popular. She can sell out arenas all across the world compared to other trendy artists. This whole thread is a mess...all you people care too much on charts when it really doesn't matter as much. 

She most certainly would not sell out arenas anymore 

The whole era is a mess, she did a lot of promotion but with low quality. 

She has the worst team ever, and she used to have the best one in industry. She needs to make huge changes in her career, or she's done. And to be serious I don't give a **** anymore, as a fan from day one, I lost interest in her. I survived all **** that she served us, but I can not understand this boring and cheap Britney, and I refuse to support this mess.

I hope she will reinvent herself as an artist very soon, or I'm out too.

Peace.

" If she doesn't want to be ******, then don't sing about ***. " THIS.

I hate when she says "I'm a mom now" but then she releases an album that is 95% about ***. I mean, cmon!!! It's no necessary to release an album 100% about *** to be successfull. Write songs about other things, something that we can all relate. I hate that about her.

And I agree, with the original video MM would have been a hit and the perfect way to start an album promo.

I agree with you. I don't get why people are attacking you.  All they have to do is look at the state of Britney's career. There is nothing with seeing what's going on.  There is also nothing wrong with loving everything she does but we also have to be real about it because then we become Yes-Stan, that will only cause another Britney Jean situation. 

21 hours ago, eomarnunez said:

I mean, Britney still has a career, obviously but it's getting smaller and smaller every day.

I mean the real comeback was at the Billboards awards, she got respected again by the gp, even haters were slayed that night.

Make was a flawless song perfect for a first single, adding a G-eazy verse was a smart move, we all know how strong is the chemical between them.

Glory is an amazing album, her vocals are really brilliant and not over edited. Something that us fans were asking for so long. Finally our prayers were answered. No Myah or Will.I.Am at sight either.

Finally Britney for a little while got the respect from her fanbase and gp at the same time But....

Releasing the Make Video just ruined EVERYTHING. Everyone was looking forward to see her next movement and they ruined so ******* hard I doubt they can recover.

The controversy on that video was needed. That would have impacted like the kiss with Madonna, the *** part with G-easy was great as well. David is smart.

JUST THINK A MOMENT: IF SP has so many views, think how big original Make Me could have been......

The video would impacted the song just like happened with Wrecking Ball.

CONTROVERSY SELLS, NO DISNEY VIDEOS. THAT IS HOW THE INDUSTRY WORKS.

I mean, Britney has done many controversial things in the past. She took risks, she never played safe and triumphed.

But yes, she has nothing to prove, she's a mother now and blah blah blah.

She will not have another top 10 single by herself at least she decide to change the game.

If she doesn't want to be ******, then don't sing about ***.

If you don't want controversy, don't work with David Lachapelle.

If you don't want to be hated by your fanbase, don't promise things on social media and then scrapped everything without a real explanation.

If you want a hit collaboration, then work now with Drake, Calvin Harris or another mainstream artist next time. Eazy was perfect but got ruined.

If you want to sing old songs like oops or crazy please please please please please use prerecorded recent vocals, no the ones from your cd when you were 17, it's so ******* embarrassing. Nobody is gonna take seriously that way.

I am a fan, since day 1. No hate, but I'm not delusional. This is the beginning of the end.

If her team, father, brother, herself don't cut all this **** and change the game FOR GOOD. Then in 5 year she will be next to Xtina, forgotten and dead, just alive in the mind of their remaining fans.

It is interesting how a mistake can hurt a career so bad. I'm sad cause Britney has so much potential, she was born to run the world and I am really happy she's in a good place, and happy, but I think she can be big and a happy mother as well, there is no need to ruin a flawless career like that.

Still holding on to that MM mv I see. Get over it already 

******** :umwtf:

But I agree with the last part. Yes. Finally someone with eyes wide open :bpo:

I love that people bash the Op but we all know that he's right!  Britney is becoming irrelevant. Not because she has no talent but because she doesn't want it to be different. Playback is completely unacceptable. Putting a Cd playing when you're performing for thousands is so ******* embarrassing for her and even for us. Still love her but I'm having an hard time finding the positive things of Britney as an artist.

The only thing I'll agree with here is the need for pre-recorded vocals, especially on the older songs. Watching her do Slave at the Triple Ho Show, "I know I may be young but...I've got feelings too." :quirkney:

So ******* cringe worthy, the song is from years ago, do some updated pre-recorded vocals jesus it's not that hard. I would be happy even if they did it only for the older songs to get rid of the huge ******* cringe factor. 

50 minutes ago, maquisl said:

" If she doesn't want to be ******, then don't sing about ***. " THIS.

I hate when she says "I'm a mom now" but then she releases an album that is 95% about ***. I mean, cmon!!! It's no necessary to release an album 100% about *** to be successfull. Write songs about other things, something that we can all relate. I hate that about her.

And I agree, with the original video MM would have been a hit and the perfect way to start an album promo.

I TOTALLY agree with this. I think the more subtle *** songs are done well, like Make Me and CYM. But with Clumsy, DYWCO, Private Show, Slumber Party, it seems to go against her entire self image now. I wonder if she's being forced to put some of these songs on the album by her team? :ponderney:

I know she can go in a more mature direction, you can hear it on Glory with songs like Mood Ring, Just Luv Me, MOTM, Just Like Me. I want more songs like this, I want a mature, moody stripped down album where she shows how much music of substance she can bring to the table. :plzney:

45 minutes ago, OrWasThatYourShadow said:

I TOTALLY agree with this. I think the more subtle *** songs are done well, like Make Me and CYM. But with Clumsy, DYWCO, Private Show, Slumber Party, it seems to go against her entire self image now. I wonder if she's being forced to put some of these songs on the album by her team? :ponderney:

I know she can go in a more mature direction, you can hear it on Glory with songs like Mood Ring, Just Luv Me, MOTM, Just Like Me. I want more songs like this, I want a mature, moody stripped down album where she shows how much music of substance she can bring to the table. :plzney:

Exactly!!!

I can't stand Larry or her dad. Lets be real. Larry was good for her at one point he got her in the game and he got her to the right places ect back then. However something changed once he rejoined the team and we can see how his ideas have worked out so far. Britney was never close to her dad for a reason and it really sucks he is now in control of her estate ect. I feel more goes on then we know. I feel she honestly isn't calling as many shots as she once did. Because lets face it, when britney called the shots back then career wise they were damn good ones but usually her team hushed her up. Mona lisa would of been amazing. The origional concepts for Everytime, Perfume, the origional doll cd. I could go on. She needs a new team.

Archived