The ERROR which is slowly killing Britney's career.....

eomarnunez

The BBMA performance was the time to release the single or premiere the video. They wasted a big opportunity. The Make Me video was a disaster because the original had a weird scene with Gerald and random scenes then the new video was some S Club 7 level video. The VMA performance was underwhelming and they never mentioned her new album. The music itself is amazing. I think most of her problems would go away if she had a creative director.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, osu24 said:

I think your sensationalizing the original MM video. I don't think it would've brought that much attention to the single. No one cares about music videos anymore. She would've had to have done something really shocking to gain that type of attention again and she's just not that type of person anymore. The real mistake was the VMA performance - it was highly anticipated and ended up being a letdown. Too safe of a performance and the choreo is not VMA worthy. 

and the outfit was terrible. forgotten in 2002.

i also believe that as long as she is still doing vegas, she won't focus on her new material as in depth as she could/should.

she has to memorize an entire 20+ set, and even that can be difficult for her. she struggles to remember her choreo which is evident from lack of rehearsals.

any other performances, while still having a residency in vegas, will mostly promote the vegas show than her new album.

I will never forget Britney or whomever decided to scrap the original Make Me music video, but there's not much we can do about it. And it seems like they got they messed up big time, so things have been pretty cool up to now... I won't support shitty products from Britney, but for now I think she's doing really well; and even if I'd love it if she focused on promoting Glory only, it's amazing how hard she's been working! So I'm thankful for that :slayney:

The error that is killing Britney's career has a name:

Larry Rudolph

:lessons:

He's a master in making every bad decision possible, I don't even think people are serious when they mention he managing Miley Cyrus as an indicative of success. He made her big but at the same time she was so tacky, overexposed and hated and was forgotten just as fast as she blew up.

It didn't break her career..god you are soooo dramatic....:tiffsmoke: People have been after her for decades. If Madonna can do it so can she...:boredney:

I think you all forget how popular she really is internationally. All you guys care about is US sales etc. 

And yet you'll be praising her new album/tour like nothing happened...girl get real... :weusay:

I guess 2007 meltdown also ruined her career.....OH WAIT!.... :frenchy:

Who cares if she has a career or not? The fact is she's not respected as an artist. The world doesn't care for her career anymore and they're waiting for another misstep. She doesn't sing live, she doesn't speak to the audience (except for men can suck my toe) and she doesn't reinvent herself. If she still wants this, she needs to step it up.

12 minutes ago, Svoloch said:

It didn't break her career..god you are soooo dramatic....:tiffsmoke: People have been after her for decades. If Madonna can do it so can she...:boredney:

I think you all forget how popular she really is internationally. All you guys care about is US sales etc. 

And yet you'll be praising her new album/tour like nothing happened...girl get real... :weusay:

I guess 2007 meltdown also ruined her career.....OH WAIT!.... :frenchy:

She isnt popular internationally anymore. Where did MM and SP chart?

Why the hell is going on this forum you can find just negative threads? really? 

You can't find something positive.. Jesus.. I miss those days when everybody has happy even Britney did nothing.. but we were so real, positive

P.S. Britney is not getting smaller baby, she is huge... from her birthday, the whole world wished her happy birthday like "happy birthday to the QUEEN OF POP! even in my flop country a lot of tv shows played her songs

I AGREE WITH EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU'VE SAID. :sassybrit:

I'll be repeating this forever. Make Me should've been released earlier and with original video. The controversy would slay all over the world and Glory would slay ******* hard. They missed their chance and messing up the first single is a lost case for whole album :plzexplain:

[ I didn't read it all because it's too long and nobody got time fo dat.]

I AGREE ABOUT MM VIDEO TBH
I'm not just a spoiled fan, I really think that THEY MISSED AN AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!

People expect Britney to do something RELEVANT!
Pigtails and hot, red jumpsuit, striptease, python, kiss Madonna, Iconic performances and HOT VIDEO!!

Womanizer was huge (cool song and iconic video), WB was huge (powerful song and HOT VIDEO),
S&S was an INTERNATIONAL SUCCESS (Hot and different song and powerful video)...

Billboard performance was COOL, Make Me is Awesome and NEW... the video was like nuthin'! INVISIBLE!

Archived