The ERROR which is slowly killing Britney's career.....

eomarnunez

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

Ok, nothing to expose here :queenflopga:

He just want attention...... Who cares how many languages do you speak? Everybody understood what I wrote, that's the point.

He's not smarter, he just ran out of real arguments and tried to attack me personally. So mature...

5 hours ago, OrWasThatYourShadow said:

I TOTALLY agree with this. I think the more subtle *** songs are done well, like Make Me and CYM. But with Clumsy, DYWCO, Private Show, Slumber Party, it seems to go against her entire self image now. I wonder if she's being forced to put some of these songs on the album by her team? :ponderney:

I know she can go in a more mature direction, you can hear it on Glory with songs like Mood Ring, Just Luv Me, MOTM, Just Like Me. I want more songs like this, I want a mature, moody stripped down album where she shows how much music of substance she can bring to the table. :plzney:

Honestly, I don't know what to believe. She co-wrote most of the ****** songs and she said so many times how hard she has worked on this abum. Maybe there are a lot of songs like the one you said but her team scrapped them... Who knows. But she's being an hypocrite with this. I'm not even asking her to release something like Beyonce's songs... But an entire album about *** and then scrapping a video because it's too **** or making goofy faces ALL the time on stage because you're not comfortable being that ****, it's weird.

The saddest part is that she has written (or recorded) a lot of incredible songs that are not about ***, most of them are unreleased. I feel that we are never going to see that Britney again :crying1:

9 hours ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

Im praying Glory is her charmbraclet. 

And B10 is her emancipation. :(

If not were gonna have to deal with Britney being mistreated like Mariah is right now. :tifftear:

Yup. Mariah and Britney both have image problems. Ppl are over Mariah too and the same is happening to Britney because they aren't reinventing themselves 

11 hours ago, eomarnunez said:

He just want attention...... Who cares how many languages do you speak? Everybody understood what I wrote, that's the point.

He's not smarter, he just ran out of real arguments and tried to attack me personally. So mature...

English isn't my first language either and tbh i think mistakes are ok, at least we try and want to learn. I only had english for 1 year in school, so, it should be alright. Nobody is perfect :hugs: and the whole Exhale community is international, i think it is cool :mhm:

5 hours ago, Alexanda said:

English isn't my first language either and tbh i think mistakes are ok, at least we try and want to learn. I only had english for 1 year in school, so, it should be alright. Nobody is perfect :hugs: and the whole Exhale community is international, i think it is cool :mhm:

Thanks! I think Your English is pretty good :cinderellaney:

On 06/12/2016 at 0:28 AM, eomarnunez said:

Yup, I don't post a lot here cause I have a job and a life, I am a fan and BUY and STREAM her music.

From time to time I got a free time to read posts and news or summit one myself. I just wanted to share an opinion.

Don't worry, you won't see me here a lot, there is a world outside, this is a fansite I don't take anything personal or even serious :)

:hype:

15 hours ago, Chico101 said:

Why the attitude? I asked a simple question because the structure of his sentences made them almost incomprehensible. 

I don't like arrogant ******* like you. I did understand him, maybe it's you the one who needs some English courses; you, the one who just proved an A1? in Spanish.:hahaha:

3 hours ago, lolo. said:

I don't like arrogant ******* like you. I did understand him, maybe it's you the one who needs some English courses; you, the one who just proved an A1? in Spanish.:hahaha:

"the one who just proved an A1?" <--- That's gibberish.

Unless you are fluent in English, Spanish and French, I would advise you to go and take SEVERAL seats.

:begone:

50 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

"the one who just proved an A1?" <--- That's gibberish.

Unless you are fluent in English, Spanish and French, I would advise you to go and take SEVERAL seats.

:begone:

Prove you are fluent in Spanish and French, and then I'll take a seat. In the meantime, *****: you are a flop.:staysalty:

1. I'm a C1/C2 English speaker. I'm doing an English Studies degree in my University.

2. I'm a native Spanish speaker.

3. I lived in Paris for 3 years. 

4. I also can speak Italian, translate Greek/Latin and sometimes I improve my German.

:hahaha:

Spoiler

gibberish? Maybe you don't even know what an "A1 level" means, :flop:

2 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Prove you are fluent in Spanish and French, and then I'll take a seat. In the meantime, *****: you are a flop.:staysalty:

1. I'm a C1/C2 English speaker since I'm doing an English Studies degree in my University.

2. I'm native Spanish speaker.

3. I lived in Paris for 3 years. 

4. I also can speak Italian, translate Greek/Latin and sometimes I improve my German so far.

:hahaha:

Lolo or whatever your name is, I have nothing to prove to you.

Additionally, I'll be ignoring you and all your grammatical errors after this post.

This conversation is over. It's cancelled.

Goodbye. 

:trash:

Just now, Chico101 said:

Lolo or whatever your name is, I have nothing to prove to you.

Additionally, I'll be ignoring you and all your grammatical errors after this post.

This conversation is over. It's cancelled.

Goodbye. 

:trash:

:hahaha: Gracias por ignorarme, y hazlo de ahora en adelante. La próxima vez intenta no subestimar el nivel lingüístico de nadie, cuando tú precisamente no tienes ni puta idea de tu idioma, ni del resto de los que existen. Por cierto, aprende a distinguir entre "error" y "mistake", que para colmo, no tienes ni idea del vocabulario de tu idioma.  :arianabye:

Archived