The ERROR which is slowly killing Britney's career.....

eomarnunez

I mean, Britney still has a career, obviously but it's getting smaller and smaller every day.

I mean the real comeback was at the Billboards awards, she got respected again by the gp, even haters were slayed that night.

Make was a flawless song perfect for a first single, adding a G-eazy verse was a smart move, we all know how strong is the chemical between them.

Glory is an amazing album, her vocals are really brilliant and not over edited. Something that us fans were asking for so long. Finally our prayers were answered. No Myah or Will.I.Am at sight either.

Finally Britney for a little while got the respect from her fanbase and gp at the same time But....

Releasing the Make Video just ruined EVERYTHING. Everyone was looking forward to see her next movement and they ruined so ******* hard I doubt they can recover.

The controversy on that video was needed. That would have impacted like the kiss with Madonna, the *** part with G-easy was great as well. David is smart.

JUST THINK A MOMENT: IF SP has so many views, think how big original Make Me could have been......

The video would impacted the song just like happened with Wrecking Ball.

CONTROVERSY SELLS, NO DISNEY VIDEOS. THAT IS HOW THE INDUSTRY WORKS.

I mean, Britney has done many controversial things in the past. She took risks, she never played safe and triumphed.

But yes, she has nothing to prove, she's a mother now and blah blah blah.

She will not have another top 10 single by herself at least she decide to change the game.

If she doesn't want to be ******, then don't sing about ***.

If you don't want controversy, don't work with David Lachapelle.

If you don't want to be hated by your fanbase, don't promise things on social media and then scrapped everything without a real explanation.

If you want a hit collaboration, then work now with Drake, Calvin Harris or another mainstream artist next time. Eazy was perfect but got ruined.

If you want to sing old songs like oops or crazy please please please please please use prerecorded recent vocals, no the ones from your cd when you were 17, it's so ******* embarrassing. Nobody is gonna take seriously that way.

I am a fan, since day 1. No hate, but I'm not delusional. This is the beginning of the end.

If her team, father, brother, herself don't cut all this **** and change the game FOR GOOD. Then in 5 year she will be next to Xtina, forgotten and dead, just alive in the mind of their remaining fans.

It is interesting how a mistake can hurt a career so bad. I'm sad cause Britney has so much potential, she was born to run the world and I am really happy she's in a good place, and happy, but I think she can be big and a happy mother as well, there is no need to ruin a flawless career like that.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

You have 13 posts.

:nyheadache:

Please crawl back under the rock you came from.

:begone:

This thread is over. It's cancelled.

:staysalty:

Yup, I don't post a lot here cause I have a job and a life, I am a fan and BUY and STREAM her music.

From time to time I got a free time to read posts and news or summit one myself. I just wanted to share an opinion.

Don't worry, you won't see me here a lot, there is a world outside, this is a fansite I don't take anything personal or even serious :)

1 minute ago, eomarnunez said:

Yup, I don't post a lot here cause I have a job and a life, I am a fan and BUY and STREAM her music.

From time to time I got a free time to read posts and news or summit one myself. I just wanted to share an opinion.

Don't worry, you won't see me here a lot, there is a world outside, this is a fansite I don't take anything personal or even serious :)

is English your first language? :umwtf:

11 minutes ago, eomarnunez said:

I don't know about you, but I'm outside now, browsing it on my phone and I'm sipping my coffee while having a lovely conversation with my outside world friends. 

11 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

You have 13 posts.

:nyheadache:

Please crawl back under the rock you came from.

:begone:

This thread is over. It's cancelled.

:staysalty:

Britard like u is why Britney is currently mediocre at its best when it comes to performing. her team seems to think that because she packs axis theatre, she's still hot. wonder what will happen if she tries to tour arenas again? (She was never able to be stadium act)...she might be able to sell probably 50% of it...she was already struggling to sell the femme Fatale tour....

I wish more fans were like the original poster....all of what he said is 100% true.

Stupid britards will continue to eat every single piece of **** that they get leading team Britney believe everything is OK 

2 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

Britard like u is why Britney is currently mediocre at its best when it comes to performing. her team seems to think that because she packs axis theatre, she's still hot. wonder what will happen if she tries to tour arenas again? (She was never able to be stadium act)...she might be able to sell probably 50% of it...she was already struggling to sell the femme Fatale tour....

I wish more fans were like the original poster....all of what he said is 100% true.

Stupid britards will continue to eat every single piece of **** that they get leading team Britney believe everything is OK 

The OP said that in the next 5 year Brit will be like Xtina doofus :byebitch: Brit should not be put with the same person whose career has ended years ago

8 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

How about you do us all a favor and take your negativity elsewhere? It's not cute and God knows you can't handle any more ugly.

:queenriri:

I think your sensationalizing the original MM video. I don't think it would've brought that much attention to the single. No one cares about music videos anymore. She would've had to have done something really shocking to gain that type of attention again and she's just not that type of person anymore. The real mistake was the VMA performance - it was highly anticipated and ended up being a letdown. Too safe of a performance and the choreo is not VMA worthy. 

Archived