Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

21 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Trump didn't win the popular vote, Hillary did. Granted, there's a bunch of stupid white people who were ignorant enough to vote for him, but he still didn't manage to win that.

Trump won the electoral college vote.

So while you should be asking every white Republican what the hell they were thinking when things go on the decline (and they will), you can also thank this country's warped *** system for helping to put a pig in a wig in the Oval Office.

170k difference is nothing anyway. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these people are part of the problem. stop shoving your ideals down other people's throats. this country is based on differing opinions and that's what helps make it great. i think people were fed up with being told what was "right," what they needed to do, and it showed in the polls. they helped push the public this way. their overblown reactions do nothing but to further divide the country. stop making bombastic statements like "you're scared for america," stop fear mongering. these types of reactions only further show hatred. they alienate half the population (because yes half the population voted for trump) and only cause more hatred between citizens. stop generalizing that all hillary supporters are smart and that anyone who voted for trump is uneducated and stupid and maybe sit back and think WHY people voted the way they did. there's a reason, there are many reasons. neither candidate was very good and it showed. stop making excuses, stop whining about it, it cant be changed. start coming together toward a positive goal. 

3 hours ago, The Dream said:

I would never call the people of a country 'stupid', like I see everyone doing today.

Also I won't say if it's right or not choosing Trump.

I believe that most of the people just wanna do the right thing.

What I can see is that people did go against the media, the 'influential' singers and everyone who was pro Hillary. Also the polls were wrong. 

That has become really common the last few years. I am from Greece and I know.

My point is that there is sth wrong. People don't live well the last years. There are issues and nobody seems to care to heal them. 

True, you can't just rule for one half of the country. I think Trump will be less worse than he pretends to be.

Actually he is a marketing genius, he appeals for those that nobody else would, even though his wife and ex were immigrants in US (illegal at some point one of them), so clearly he says those things to get elected.

I say give him some months, check how he is doing and then say people are stupid/we are doomed. Maybe will be better than Hillary winning, she wouldn't have a huge opposition that Donald will have.

3 hours ago, The Dream said:

I would never call the people of a country 'stupid', like I see everyone doing today.

Also I won't say if it's right or not choosing Trump.

I believe that most of the people just wanna do the right thing.

What I can see is that people did go against the media, the 'influential' singers and everyone who was pro Hillary. Also the polls were wrong. 

That has become really common the last few years. I am from Greece and I know.

My point is that there is sth wrong. People don't live well the last years. There are issues and nobody seems to care to heal them. 

Do the right thing by voting for Donald Trump?

THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

Whoever does is clearly very unintelligent.

I can't believe how ignorant Trump supporters are.

16 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Do the right thing by voting for Donald Trump?

THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

Whoever does is clearly very unintelligent.

I can't believe how ignorant Trump supporters are.

I don't know what the problems are over there and I don't support any of them because I am not living there. I am just saying that there are problems globally that push people to vote this way, thinking it's the right thing. 

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Let's be serious, the president doesn't have that much power. He can't do anything by himself without congress, so I don't think things will be that bad.

Republicans have control of the Senate, Congress, and soon the Supreme Court :crying1:

I can't believe that this is happening. I've been depressed all day. America has truly ****** up, and it's us, the minorities, who will suffer the most.

6 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Republicans have control of the Senate, Congress, and soon the Supreme Court :crying1:

I can't believe that this is happening. I've been depressed all day. America has truly ****** up, and it's us, the minorities, who will suffer the most.

I'll believe it when I see it, I don't see us deporting 10 million immigrants or whatever the number is.

And Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than any president in history.

And truthfully, I haven't heard Trump say anything bad about anyone living here legally.

On the bright side, the house and presidency is controlled by one party, and we'll be able to get more stuff done. We may not like some of it, but some good things can come out of that.

Archived