Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

On 9/11/2016 at 1:20 PM, RussianFan said:

How is that a sad day for America when more people voted for Trump than for Killary? Don't generalize. The sad internet gays don't represent the whole America. 

It's not just about us. It's sad that someone's that so stupid has been elected. I'm not talking just about social rights, but I'm talking about everything. Guns, violence, no rights. I don't think we need this world anymore. And Trump is pro on this. So... think what you want but don't let your mouth speaks before your brain. It's insane how you expressed.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/9/2016 at 7:20 AM, RussianFan said:

How is that a sad day for America when more people voted for Trump than for Killary? Don't generalize. The sad internet gays don't represent the whole America. 

Actually, more people voted for Hillary. Luckily for him, he won the electoral college, which he actually called a "disaster for democracy" in 2012.

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

Unfortunately, everyone is now saying "Bernie would have won", but I doubt it. Hillary had to face many fake allegations from Trump, and it would have been the same with Bernie (whereas Trump was trashing everyone and a new scandal followed him every week, but none of his voters cared in the end). Bernie and Hillary could not win against a guy always able to say that everything is a conspiracy and get away with it.

:decisions:

IKR he even said the elections (which he subsequently won) were rigged.

Rigged in his favor clearly!

17 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

I liked Bernie Sanders he seemed to actually have good intentions and wasn't just on a power trip like most politicians BUT his ideas just weren't really attainable so it was hard for a lot of people to take him seriously. Like okay you want free college and healthcare for everyone. That's nice. I think lots of people wish everyone could have those things. But how? It doesn't really seem doable and he couldn't even explain how he would make those things happen, just that he wanted them. Same as Trump in a way, I agree, but I didn't expect Bernie to really get the nomination or become president. I didn't expect Trump to actually do it though either and look at that :quirkney:

in Mexico thats fact i mean we dont have the better healthcare but is not that bad and is free, and the education is free and is far better than in the  US :idkney:

On 11/10/2016 at 11:37 AM, danny1994 said:

Actually, more people voted for Hillary. Luckily for him, he won the electoral college, which he actually called a "disaster for democracy" in 2012.

nope; her ppl registered  dead people to vote. she had tons of fake votes. look at the difference in rally sizes

people prayed over Trump

we won

Jesus saw it through

#GaysForTrump

#MAGA

On 11/10/2016 at 10:41 AM, ZAM9315 said:

This whole election is less of a statement about Hillary and so much more a referendum on Obama.

For the liberals who are pissed, you have no one to blame but yourselves. You created Obama and allowed him to grow. You sat back and allowed him to, inarguably, become one of the most divisive, if not most ineffective, presidents ever.

The country is sick of the crap, corruption, elitism, backroom deals and out of control liberalism.... and the counter to that was NOT Hillary Clinton. Despite his "legacy"........the country, in all of its colors, just offered Obama the biggest middle finger ever seen in history.  

Honestly can't say I'm thrilled....very apprehensive...but I do have faith. For once I'd rather deal with the devil I DONT know as opposed to the devil I DO know.

yasssss! :rihclap:

#MAGA

Archived