Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

America just proved their reputation of braindead idiots with this result. Sad that the dumb rednecks were able to sway the whole thing into disaster. And all of you defending Trump are a disgrace to your country and to humanity as a whole. I'm not even American, but I'm still ******* terrified because whatever stupid bullshit this guy pulls will affect us as well. I really hope some of his corruption scandals and the other actrocities he commited come to light and he gets removed ASAP, otherwise the world could be pretty much screwed. I know congress can block most of his ******** decisions, but he still gets his thumb on the nukes, and he can break up NATO, which would be disastrous. Who knew that the USA would beat out the UK for the dumbest ******* move in 2016, and Brexit was really, really bad already.

Just now, Maryy said:

she does country music, the crib musical genre of America, with special impact in states like Alabama, Texas... all of them very Conservatives. 

:(

Oh.. right, this is all making me think twice about if america is even worth if anymore tbh. :( 

44 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

is that true that trump said, if he will be the president the first whom he'd depart from country is Selena gomez :britdrown: 

she's now in rehab right? imagine trump just suddenly walks in and say "honey i'm sorry you're deported" :britdrown:

11 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

3 minutes ago, coo said:

i'm pretty sure there's room for everyone to speak in democracy. in the last 5 years during obama's time the republican did not shut up about how 'corrupt' and talk **** about the government and their so called make believe 'agenda' so your argument is already invalid.

Donald is now to be a president, but the difference with obama or whoever the republican voted against in the past, he actually has admit PUBLICLY that he do not support certain minority group, while all past president did their best to serve for everyone, which is unfair. So i hope its just his way to gain votes for the election and not his personal views bc a president with those kind of values is disgusting and is not suitable for the job.

I'm not talkin about politicians: republican, democrats, but the casual people. 

And yeah, only the gays themselves can fight for their rights, it's not all about the gays in the world. There are milions in States who just don't give two flying ***** about you. 

4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

You are so naive and dumb. Please stay in the business of your country because you have zero ******* clue what's going on around here and you could give two less *****. You just want to feel important and have people notice you here. 

Sadly, the USA policy affects the whole world, every country, mine included. So no. 

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

You're such an idiot, I really ******* cant. Is this the same ******* Trump that wants to ban Muslims out of this country? build a wall to keep the whole nation out? SCREAMS "I WOULD BOMB THEIR *****" IN REGARDS TO FOREIGN ISUES?

Seriously just stfu

Am I an idiot? lol You wanna say that the Americans like or just don't care about the illegal Mexicans? Of course not, they hate them badly. You wanna say that after 9/11 people are ok with muslims? Doubt it, highly doubt it. He offered something that people wanted to hear for years. YOU, as a person, IS INVALID, not just your opinion. 

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Oh so now you wanna tell the truth that the outcome of this election favors your corrupted country and government? didn't you just say it doesn't a few post up? 

Sad. 

You're as forgetful as Killary Clinton

Trump promised to forge the compromises between the other countries, to live in peace, to focus the policy on the internal American problems! what's so bad about it? When, on the other hand, Killary whipped up the global tension. People realized that. And you're talkin about the interest of my country to the elections! Like shut up, bloody person!   

9 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

I'm not talkin about politicians: republican, democrats, but the casual people. 

And yeah, only the gays themselves can fight for their rights, it's not all about the gays in the world. There are milions in States who just don't give two flying ***** about you. 

who said anything abt politician? and yes i agree everybody should fight for their rights, and not just the REDNECK MAJORITY population of the united states. and trump has spoken that he's not gonna support certain groups of people. i don't know what's so hard for you to understand.

Please do tell me what rights do clinton not give those 'millions of people' you're talking about that donald gives?

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

And here in Mexico we're doomed. Between the stupid a*hole we have as president, who's ruining us (and there's still two years left of his government) and now Trump as our neighbor... :idkney: Wake me up when the nightmare ends :embarrassney:

Our president is an IDIOT & i'm sad AF 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, he did say a lot of things he said before was just because he was doing his campaign and not necessarily will become true, plus not everything he proposes will pass, but still it's really, really sad.

THIS, we can only pray. Pray for the world.  :crying4::crying4: 

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lmfao. 

And this is exactly why this piece of **** should have never been elected, because people like you from other countries will think simply because he is president it means that WE all feel all that nasty **** you just spewed in that post. I know in Russia it's weird to think that people are able to forgive and not hate, it's a total foreign thing to you guys. I can't hold that against you, that's just ignorance at its best.

First, you're not even American (a resident of the States, I mean). Secondly, if you don't feel anything bad about that , it doesn't mean that all people have the same feeling/opinion. Third, it's a known fact that the American media is corrupted as they praised only Hilary, not a good word about Trump, so don't even dare to say anything about my country, you're just a peasant/simple person that believes the local mass media and that's understandable. Fourth, you didn't prove me wrong, obviously: 

You wanna say that the Americans like or just don't care about the illegal Mexicans? Of course not, they hate them badly. You wanna say that after 9/11 people are ok with muslims? Doubt it, highly doubt it. He offered something that people wanted to hear for years.

9 minutes ago, coo said:

who said anything abt politician?

wasn't it you?  in the last 5 years during obama's time the republican did not shut up about how 'corrupt' and talk **** about the government and their so called make believe 'agenda' so your argument is already invalid.

Stop quoting me. Useless conversation. 

3 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

wasn't it you?  in the last 5 years during obama's time the republican did not shut up about how 'corrupt' and talk **** about the government and their so called make believe 'agenda' so your argument is already invalid.

Stop quoting me. Useless conversation. 

i mean people who voted for republican dumb ***, isn't it obvious?

and i agree, you're dumb af :arianabye:

7 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Nothing personal against you, but when you have that other poster representing Russia in this thread with their God awful posts, we kind of have no choice but to tell them what's up. Clearly they love their president, and if you don't, then you dont fall under the same category as them. Simple.

umm wasn't the USA always promoting tolerance, freedom of speech, democracy? I say whatever I want and you should be tolerate. You should handle the conversation. Again, so fake. And they say: why do they hate States? 

Archived