Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

Literally to this day i gave no **** bout the elections in USA bcuz i thought it was certain that Clinton would won. And all these celebrities doing campaign was all about putting on show n fun. I thought so bcuz i thought Trump was a show man u know  like a president grabbing women by the pu$$y, cursing them humuiliating them, ignoring black n muslim people, talking bout his *** stories with celebrities to be elected in some country such as Zimbabwe, Sudan wouldnt be suprising but in America is shocking to me :mhm: 

I have to revise my notions on People in America n their approach towards women n Human Rights :mhm: 

:arianabye:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Too late now,  I think everyone would be happier if you were just banned.  

Your not trying to be civil at all. Your angrily writing ridiculous posts and even getting confused on your own actions ( you quoted me first idiot)  as your desperately trying to make America look stupid.  Your opinions are vile and misinformed.  

If you like trump fair enough,  but don't you dare try and change decent people's opinions on a horrible nasty man.  

the man has dug his own coffin.

You're no one to say that. You're no one to judge my comments. Evryone has its own opinion. You're trying to make 50 millions of Americans look stupid. Because of people like you, I don't believe in western democracy. Grow up. Learn how to handle the conversations without miscalling. Who's nasty? 

6 hours ago, tsss said:

I think people are a bit dramatic, president doesn't have that much power/freedom, no way he will do everything he is claiming to do 

true, but i also think its mainly because people voted for hate instead of love, instead of equality. its like the clock got set back 40 years.

I would never call the people of a country 'stupid', like I see everyone doing today.

Also I won't say if it's right or not choosing Trump.

I believe that most of the people just wanna do the right thing.

What I can see is that people did go against the media, the 'influential' singers and everyone who was pro Hillary. Also the polls were wrong. 

That has become really common the last few years. I am from Greece and I know.

My point is that there is sth wrong. People don't live well the last years. There are issues and nobody seems to care to heal them. 

Personally I wouldn't have voted for Trump. But in the end, millions and millions of people have voted for Trump for president. Citizens have the opportunity to cast their vote and they have spoken. 

I would love to see Oprah Winfrey  for president in 2020!

Im from Canada, and if any American thinks moving to Canada is just an easy walk then you must be kidding yourself. Its already hectic here for people in the country to get housing and for the new refugees to get housing. Educate yourself on Canadian Immigration before joining the "I'm going to Canada" crowd.

7 hours ago, rowelle said:

I find it interesting that Gaga is crying in her car with her window rolled down. She wanted the photogs to capture that moment. Very sneaky, Gaga.

Gaga it's so fake, she is taking advantage of a sad day for a lot of people.

3 hours ago, RussianFan said:

at least Trump is not a pedagogue or bachlor of English literature just like a Canadian prime minister. what a joke! 

Don't. America just elected an arrogant, self-serving, racist, ******, homophobic xenophobe to be the leader of one of the biggest nations in the world. I am proud to say Trudeau represents my country.

Trump didn't win the popular vote, Hillary did. Granted, there's a bunch of stupid white people who were ignorant enough to vote for him, but he still didn't manage to win that.

Trump won the electoral college vote.

So while you should be asking every white Republican what the hell they were thinking when things go on the decline (and they will), you can also thank this country's warped *** system for helping to put a pig in a wig in the Oval Office.

3 hours ago, RussianFan said:

Am I an idiot? lol You wanna say that the Americans like or just don't care about the illegal Mexicans? Of course not, they hate them badly. You wanna say that after 9/11 people are ok with muslims? Doubt it, highly doubt it. He offered something that people wanted to hear for years. YOU, as a person, IS INVALID, not just your opinion. 

I am ok with muslims, what is your problem with it? I see them everyday, not everyone is an insane killer u know? You shouldn't judge a person because of country, religion, gender, ****** orientation or skincolor, is this so hard to understand?

Archived