Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I think Bernie really started a movement similar to Trump but people voted for Hilary over him and got screwed in the end. I always thought Bernie was supposed to get it over her and beat Trump in the end because his ideals match the majority of millennials in the US.

millennials voted for clinton anyway. 

18 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I think Bernie really started a movement similar to Trump but people voted for Hilary over him and got screwed in the end. I always thought Bernie was supposed to get it over her and beat Trump in the end because his ideals match the majority of millennials in the US.

I liked Bernie Sanders he seemed to actually have good intentions and wasn't just on a power trip like most politicians BUT his ideas just weren't really attainable so it was hard for a lot of people to take him seriously. Like okay you want free college and healthcare for everyone. That's nice. I think lots of people wish everyone could have those things. But how? It doesn't really seem doable and he couldn't even explain how he would make those things happen, just that he wanted them. Same as Trump in a way, I agree, but I didn't expect Bernie to really get the nomination or become president. I didn't expect Trump to actually do it though either and look at that :quirkney:

28 minutes ago, Body ache said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/debbie-wasserman-schultz-and-the-dnc-favored-hillary_us_57b365a4e4b0b3bb4b0800bd

Nobody voted for Hillary over Bernie. I may hate Trump, but really, his supporters do have one point there-- the DNC set themselves up to fall.

13 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

I liked Bernie Sanders he seemed to actually have good intentions and wasn't just on a power trip like most politicians BUT his ideas just weren't really attainable so it was hard for a lot of people to take him seriously. Like okay you want free college and healthcare for everyone. That's nice. I think lots of people wish everyone could have those things. But how? It doesn't really seem doable and he couldn't even explain how he would make those things happen, just that he wanted them. Same as Trump in a way, I agree, but I didn't expect Bernie to really get the nomination or become president. I didn't expect Trump to actually do it though either and look at that :quirkney:

Switzerland does it and theyre doing fine. Bernie was better than Hillary either way.

16 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Raising everyone's taxes, that's why he didn't say :quirkney:

Just kidding, Idk what I'm talking about. I'm upset and drunk :tiffanycries:

18 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

BUT his ideas just weren't really attainable so it was hard for a lot of people to take him seriously. Like okay you want free college and healthcare for everyone. That's nice. I think lots of people wish everyone could have those things. But how? It doesn't really seem doable and he couldn't even explain how he would make those things happen, just that he wanted them.

What in the world are you talking about?! :sofedup:

He explained how it would be paid for every single time he argued those policies. Not attainable? There are plenty of countries in the world that offer free health care and education to their citizens. Why can't the U.S.? 

Countries with free college education : Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Norway, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey,Germany

Countries with Universal Healthcare : Austria, Belarus, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Moldova, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine,United Kingdom,ect

12 hours ago, RussianFan said:

How is that a sad day for America when more people voted for Trump than for Killary? Don't generalize. The sad internet gays don't represent the whole America. 

Hillary is winning the popular vote...meaning more people voted for her.  

The president is elected by the Electoral College (which is highly problematic and needs reform) in the US. It's possible to not have the popular vote and become president. 

10 hours ago, MAG said:

Take me in sis :mhm:

I'll cook for you :gimmemoar:

Deal tbh I hate cooking :NYnod: Actually yesterday couldn't have been a worse day, after Trump being announced as President I realized I have to find a new apartment to live in so yeah life sucks right now, but when I find that apartment you are welcome to come with your coins tbh :gimmemoar:

7 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

these people are part of the problem. stop shoving your ideals down other people's throats. this country is based on differing opinions and that's what helps make it great. i think people were fed up with being told what was "right," what they needed to do, and it showed in the polls. they helped pushed the public this way. their overblown reactions do nothing but to further divide the country. stop making bombastic statements like "you're scared for america," stop fear mongering. these types of reactions only further show hatred. they alienate half the population (because yes half the population voted for trump) and only cause more hatred between citizens. stop generalizing that all hillary supporters are smart and that anyone who voted for trump is uneducated and stupid and maybe sit back and think WHY people voted the way they did. there's a reason, there are many reasons. neither candidate was very good and it showed. stop making excuses, stop whining about it, it cant be changed. start coming together toward a positive goal. 

PREACH I respect you so much.

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

They made the wrong choice and pushed Hillary. 

Archived