Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ukfan said:

The world banks control the world . Fact. They make the rules to protect financial security.

I think he was destined to win because he is a rich puppet who will easily neglect personal freedoms and do what corperations tell him!  He seems to involved in the business financial security side of government and less about basic human rights and morals side. 

Only time will tell but I just have this weird ****** type impression of him.  He DOES NOT seem like the peoples person. Or even slightly understanding.  

shut up! he paid for his election company himself unlike killary! killary had support from global financiers! all american media were talkin about kilarry's greatness only and bashing trump! like shut up. what kinda nonsense ugh 

5 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

But that's true! you don't say that it's a sad day, when over 50 million people in America are happy with Trump! Like cmon. No one cares. 

Well, it's a sad day for many others who feel threatened by his policies. He's been open about hating some minorities, so they feel insecure. It's not only "sad gays on the internet". Don't **** on that. 

You can express your opinion without being an *******... Or maybe you're the biggest *******, and you couldn't hide it if you tried. I think it's the second. 

Guest Brichney.
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

It's funny how everyone on tv made fun  of him and now he is the ******* president. lol What a joke. 

he likes to grab his citizens by the puzzy :uknowit:

wow USA really? Trash and ghetto white people iz real 

59 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

All I have to say is... This country is 100% ******, and Donald Trump as President is going to completely undo any progress we've made as a society in the last few years.   But that's what his idiot supporters want, I guess: to eradicate all rights for gays, minorities, etc.  What a depressing ******* day.  I'm still in shock.

The USA is ****** up thanks to Bush, Obama and killary let's be real here. That's when it all started. 

Archived