Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

***** I literally didn't read the rest of your ******* post because I have no idea who the **** you are to tell me I'm not American and not a resident of the states when I was born and raised in Florida where I'm currently writing this post right now. 

what the ****?

Leave it be. You're wasting your time and effort arguing with that uneducated, misinformed and frankly utterly stupid lost sheep of Putin. He has no idea how the world works, so he cannot comprehend just how bad this situation is. I have nothing against Russia, but this is a clear example how some of its citizens are completely brainwashed and manipulated into believing things that simply aren't factual. That and he also seems to have a superiority complex probably fueled by the fact that he is a small, insignificant peasant whose voice no one cares to hear. He's no better than the mentally impaired rednecks who elected the hatemonger clown.

11 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Nothing personal against you, but when you have that other poster representing Russia in this thread with their God awful posts, we kind of have no choice but to tell them what's up. Clearly they love their president, and if you don't, then you dont fall under the same category as them. Simple.

who cares if he/she likes Putin? well, we have a lot of TV shows where the foreigners from Poland and even States talkin **** in Russian language about Putin. Russia is democracy. No one cares if you like em or don't.

6 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

***** I literally didn't read the rest of your ******* post because I have no idea who the **** you are to tell me I'm not American and not a resident of the states when I was born and raised in Florida where I'm currently writing this post right now. 

what the ****?

well, sorry, a rude person, I confused you with someone living in Canada. I'm the only one here talking with bunch of you. 

4 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

Leave it be. You're wasting your time and effort arguing with that uneducated, misinformed and frankly utterly stupid lost sheep of Putin. He has no idea how the world works, so he cannot comprehend just how bad this situation is. I have nothing against Russia, but this is a clear example how some of its citizens are completely brainwashed and manipulated into believing things that simply aren't factual. That and he also seems to have a superiority complex probably fueled by the fact that he is a small, insignificant peasant whose voice no one cares to hear. He's no better than the mentally impaired rednecks who elected the hatemonger clown.

I clearly stated everything. Too bad you don't get anything. I'm more than just "omg he hates gaaahhhys". If there will be a war, you won't care about that. Killary could start that. 

8 minutes ago, ukfan said:

You were the one who quoted me FIRST you tragic ****** mess..

who dafuck are you! I hope you get banned 

Trump says stuff like  "if all Americans carried guns terrorism wouldn't be a problem "  by saying that he is actively encouraging terrorism.  He is like a child who doesn't know the damage he causes until it's too late.  He's a prick and so are you!  Ban this piece of ****!  

I hope you get banned for miscalling. You need no good presidents as you're too far from being polite like a normal human being. I'm speaking to like 5 people right now, yet trying to be concentrated and polite as far as possible. 

1 minute ago, RussianFan said:

I clearly stated everything. Too bad you don't get anything. I'm more than just "omg he hates gaaahhhys". If there will be a war, you won't care about that. Killary could start that. 

no one can guarantee you that trump won't start war...

4 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

Quite frankly, and this will get me downvotes due to the majority of this forum being LGBT, I don't really care about that too much because it doesn't concern me. It's everything else that Trump wants to do (or has no idea how to do for that matter) that has me seriously worried. Hillary was not a good choice, but she had experience and she had plans. She knows how to run a country. All Trump ever did was spew hate and criticize everything and everyone while providing no solutions and no plans. Let's see how great he makes America be. Believe me that the country and the rest of the world will be lesser for it. And if you really think that this guy with extremely short temperament who gets into twitter wars and always has to get his way is less of a threat than the level-headed and rational Clinton, and who actually stated that he thinks more countries should get nukes as well as that he would just bomb everyone, then you're deluded. Russia isn't the only one that the US can start world war 3 with. There's China, possibly an even more dangerous superpower country, and Trump has been ******* with them every step of the way.

3 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

Quite frankly, and this will get me downvotes due to the majority of this forum being LGBT, I don't really care about that too much because it doesn't concern me. It's everything else that Trump wants to do (or has no idea how to do for that matter) that has me seriously worried. Hillary was not a good choice, but she had experience and she had plans. She knows how to run a country. All Trump ever did was spew hate and criticize everything and everyone while providing no solutions and no plans. Let's see how great he makes America be. Believe me that the country and the rest of the world will be lesser for it. And if you really think that this guy with extremely short temperament who gets into twitter wars and always has to get his way is less of a threat than the level-headed and rational Clinton, and who actually stated that he thinks more countries should get nukes as well as that he would just bomb everyone, then you're deluded. Russia isn't the only one that the US can start world war 3 with. There's China, possibly an even more dangerous superpower country, and Trump has been ******* with them every step of the way.

I will just leave it here (don't tell me that she knows how to run anything)

This woman is nuts it scares me! 

Archived