Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

obviously the American people made their choice for president and could careless what a bunch of Hollywood elite have to say. So they think they have the right to tell the American people your vote doesn't count or mean anything? Hmm what happened to being a Democracy. I guess they want to have a one party system Oh, that sounds like communism to me. 

OK millionaires, we'll be sure to do what you say because you'll be suffering right along all those blue-collar Americans, right? 

The sickening delusion of every celebrity in Hollywood sans Britney is disgusting. No matter what the issue, no matter what the outcome, they just can't WAIT to jump in and steer the conversation their direction. I would rather see real Americans rioting on the street, not this ham-fisted fish-mouthed attention-whoring fad from 5 years ago pretending like she ain't got millions in the bank to protect her from any crisis.

19 hours ago, zone said:

SAD! Only Godney can make me happy theses days. Here in Brazil the situation is not ok. Politicians want to freeze investments on heath and education for 20 yeas because of the "crisis". But they will increase their own salary. WTF? There is wannabe Trump on the way too. The press are washing brasns.

26 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Source: http://college.usatoday.com/2016/11/09/how-we-voted-by-age-education-race-and-******-orientation/

Can't we just take everyone over the age of 50 and ship them off to a deserted island where they can feed ducks everyday? :britclose: 

What does this have to do with "Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States", though? :zoomzoom: Y'all were too lazy to move it to general?

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Makes sense. We won by popular vote just not electoral.

According to my boyfriend, the electoral results from last night are actually a prediction, and the actual electoral votes will be submitted on the 6th of January, and the results will be announced on the 16th, just before the inauguration. And apparently, the actual electoral votes can actually go against the predictions. So there's still a very, very small chance that Hilary could win it, if the electoral voters decide to vote in line with the popular vote. :yaknow: I honestly have no idea how true or false this is, though. So take it with a grain of salt.

5 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

I liked Bernie Sanders he seemed to actually have good intentions and wasn't just on a power trip like most politicians BUT his ideas just weren't really attainable so it was hard for a lot of people to take him seriously. Like okay you want free college and healthcare for everyone. That's nice. I think lots of people wish everyone could have those things. But how? It doesn't really seem doable and he couldn't even explain how he would make those things happen, just that he wanted them. Same as Trump in a way, I agree, but I didn't expect Bernie to really get the nomination or become president. I didn't expect Trump to actually do it though either and look at that :quirkney:

Loads of countries are doing it, getting there for the sake of people. America decided to go the other way around for the sake of golden toilet bowls.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

According to my boyfriend, the electoral results from last night are actually a prediction, and the actual electoral votes will be submitted on the 6th of January, and the results will be announced on the 16th, just before the inauguration. And apparently, the actual electoral votes can actually go against the predictions. So there's still a very, very small chance that Hilary could win it, if the electoral voters decide to vote in line with the popular vote. :yaknow: I honestly have no idea how true or false this is, though. So take it with a grain of salt.

That's right but the problem is never in history have the electoral voters voted against the candidate their state voted for

:otears:

7 hours ago, Body ache said:

It's the Democratic Party's fault and Obama's. He was pushing Hillary and the party was pushing her too.

I know it was a dumb decision. 

I think it was because Bernie wasn't as tame as Hillary in regards to Obama views but he wasn't hateful. 

There is obviously things that need to be changed and dealt with. All the issues Trump used hatefully  mbut not in the drastic way Trump is saying.

The more I look at this, the more it reminds me of Nigeria's current president Buhari. APC were chanting "Change!!" All over the place. Yet where is that change? Our economy is on shaky ground at the moment and Lord help us if a full on recession happens. That Trump is nothing more than a nasty ugly greedy pig.

I don't believe GaG's crocodile tears for one second :weusay:

Flop Madonna and GaGs thinking they have that kinda power to influence an election. I have a strong feeling their ego is more hurt after all the **** they talked before the election about her winning than with the actual results. :weusay: Better luck next time :awww:

Britney remains unbothered :queenflopga:

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I know it was a dumb decision. 

I think it was because Bernie wasn't as tame as Hillary in regards to Obama views but he wasn't hateful. 

There is obviously things that need to be changed and dealt with. All the issues Trump used hatefully  mbut not in the drastic way Trump is saying.

Unfortunately, everyone is now saying "Bernie would have won", but I doubt it. Hillary had to face many fake allegations from Trump, and it would have been the same with Bernie (whereas Trump was trashing everyone and a new scandal followed him every week, but none of his voters cared in the end). Bernie and Hillary could not win against a guy always able to say that everything is a conspiracy and get away with it.

:decisions:

This whole election is less of a statement about Hillary and so much more a referendum on Obama.

For the liberals who are pissed, you have no one to blame but yourselves. You created Obama and allowed him to grow. You sat back and allowed him to, inarguably, become one of the most divisive, if not most ineffective, presidents ever.

The country is sick of the crap, corruption, elitism, backroom deals and out of control liberalism.... and the counter to that was NOT Hillary Clinton. Despite his "legacy"........the country, in all of its colors, just offered Obama the biggest middle finger ever seen in history.  

Honestly can't say I'm thrilled....very apprehensive...but I do have faith. For once I'd rather deal with the devil I DONT know as opposed to the devil I DO know.

Archived