Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

14 minutes ago, ukfan said:

First of all don't ever comment back to me you turnip sucking prick. 

Your point is not important at all.  He's got money to pay for it. Doesn't he brag that in every interview?  

Your like exhales worst user.  Nobody wants you in this neighbourhood. 

don't quote me first then! who are you even? 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Slayde said:

I am shocked is he really President? WTF you all are welcome to Australia if it gets bad over there. I want Trump to surprise me but I just have this horrible feeling something very wrong just happened today in history :tiffsniffle:

Take me in sis :mhm:

I'll cook for you :gimmemoar:

5 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Well, it's a sad day for many others who feel threatened by his policies. He's been open about hating some minorities, so they feel insecure. It's not only "sad gays on the internet". Don't **** on that. 

You can express your opinion without being an *******... Or maybe you're the biggest *******, and you couldn't hide it if you tried. I think it's the second. 

Go cry like a baby. A shame. You gotta understand that everyone is sick of ObamaBushHillary policy, they need something new. More over, Killary never liked gays at least in 2008, and oh well, she's now like a gay icon. So stupid. 

7 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

you're scum. just like your universally hated, corrupt president.

yeah sure.

Trump got over 50 mil votes in the USA = sad day in America, even tho millions voted for him.

Should I believe that Russian president is universally hated then? OF ****** COURSE NO!

1 minute ago, RussianFan said:

Go cry like a baby. A shame. You gotta understand that everyone is sick of ObamaBushHillary policy, they need something new. More over, Killary never liked gays at least in 2008, and oh well, she's now like a gay icon. So stupid. 

Lol, I don't expect your basic *** to understand anything. I mean, you're talking about Hillary when I never even mentioned her. Talk about stupid... 

Just stop being an *******, rubbing it into people's faces. And please, stop quoting me. Thank you. :trash:

18 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I won't call you an idiot because I realize what country you come from, so the results of this election is highly in your country's interest and that's just human nature, to be greedy and evil. But what I will say is you really have no place to be talking smack about Hilary and quoting every single person in this thread to prove something. You're the one that needs to stfu. These next 4 years people like you will NOT, N O T, shut us up and do whatever you please with us, it will not ******* happen. We will use our voice, and thats because that's all we have now.

yeah go call it to the other 50 million people. people like you start the wars. pretty sure many people hated Obama in States, but no one has said something like  "These next 4 years people like you will NOT, N O T, shut us up and do whatever you please with us". Let the other people speak, who has a different point of you view on everything. Fake democracy, fake standards. Shame. 

40 minutes ago, The Moments said:

It would have only damaged her reputation.

and she never even attacked anybody shading her. maybe some members of the Spears family was voting for him too so she didnt promote Hilary to respect that decision. :verycool: plus that one time pic with hillary shouldve shown which side she's on. ;) never doubt godney

26 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I won't call you an idiot because I realize what country you come from, so the results of this election is highly in your country's interest and that's just human nature, to be greedy and evil. But what I will say is you really have no place to be talking smack about Hilary and quoting every single person in this thread to prove something. You're the one that needs to stfu. These next 4 years people like you will NOT, N O T, shut us up and do whatever you please with us, it will not ******* happen. We will use our voice, and thats because that's all we have now.

And yeah. Trump promised to forge the compromises between the other countries, to live in peace, to focus the policy on the internal American problems! what's so bad about it? When, on the other hand, Killary whipped up the global tension. People realized that. And you're talkin about the interest of my country to the elections! Like shut up, bloody person!   

14 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Lol, I don't expect your basic *** to understand anything. I mean, you're talking about Hillary when I never even mentioned her. Talk about stupid... 

Just stop being an *******, rubbing it into people's faces. And please, stop quoting me. Thank you. :trash:

So shut the **** up if you hate both choices, make some sense next time :trash:

1 minute ago, RussianFan said:

yeah go call it to the other 50 million people. people like you start the wars. pretty sure many people hated Obama in States, but no one has said something like  "These next 4 years people like you will NOT, N O T, shut us up and do whatever you please with us". Let the other people speak, who has a different point of you on everything. Fake democracy, fake standards. Shame. 

i'm pretty sure there's room for everyone to speak in democracy. in the last 5 years during obama's time the republican did not shut up about how 'corrupt' and talk **** about the government and their so called make believe 'agenda' so your argument is already invalid.

Donald is now to be a president, but the difference with obama or whoever the republican voted against in the past, he actually has admit PUBLICLY that he do not support certain minority group, while all past president did their best to serve for everyone, which is unfair. So i hope its just his way to gain votes for the election and not his personal views bc a president with those kind of values is disgusting and is not suitable for the job.

9 minutes ago, Lipsy said:

What has Jamie Lynn done?? :ohnoney:

Anyway, nope because donald *** wipe is the ******* president!! :donewithit:

5 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

So did Jamie Lynn vote for Trump? :nothavingit:

she does country music, the crib musical genre of America, with special impact in states like Alabama, Texas... all of them typical Conservative.

:(

34 minutes ago, Phresh said:

Lmfaoo i eas not expecting "stupid *****". Im scared tbh.. i get scared even being out :britannoyed:

pray and think positive. we're not sure trump really has full control on leading US. im more afraid of whats gonna happen on the blacklivesmatter and it gets better campaigns. we know that guy's an *** :(

Archived