Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

what I find extremely annoying nowadays is that she doesn't even TRY to lipsync ffs. :donewithit:

if you're not singing live, at least try to be more convincing.

the performances were Vegas level = not spectacular, but pretty decent. (especially DYWCO). The Make Me choreo is so ******* bad tho, I can't even express my feelings...

But I'm very happy that she's promoting this era, definitely the best amount of promo since Circus (considering what's also to come).

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Excuse me? we are sharing our opinions without even being mean but constructive. The comments you're talking about tell her to retire and say that she's over blah blah.

Some of us feel like she can do much better, which she has this year, and thus feel a little disappointed. That doesn't mean we're not grateful for everything she's given us this year (though it's her job and way to earn millions so it's not like we had to be grateful in the first place, but we are as fans) 

but that's too difficult for a britard to understand

Let me just say, I friggin fell asleep because I stayed up all night (ok like two hours later than usual). so I would be up to see it. I'm sitting here in my chair, all curled up with a blankie streaming on my iPad and I FRIGGIN FELL ASLEEP BEFORE SHE EVEN PERFORMED because they dragged it out so long 

anyway I'm back. Performance was okay. She looked fabulous but to be honest, I don't think the Today Show is going to sway anyone's opinions of her one way or another. It's a fluff show. It's full of ads and garbage. It's GREAT promo for the uninformed masses who will see it and say, "oh YAH Britney Spears what's she up to better look her up lata" and buy the album. I don't think super critical people (like typical popheads) are sitting around waiting to drag her for the today show. It isn't the vmas! And I think it was fine for a little morning show thing. Keeping that morning wood feelin good for all the boyz out there and whatnot. 

The interview was fab and she looked great. Whatever. Choreo is garbage but nothing new here. Love u Britney. :) 

4 minutes ago, PBoy said:

Uhm, those were not the best performances for sure, and she does look tired, not sure if is the make up or no, but i didn't feel that 100%, for a Tv Performance (even being the same stage and choreo) i was expecting a bit more

Same. I was expecting something different but it ended up being POM performances with different outfits (I think). Of course, if you're not a fan you don't know that lol

2 minutes ago, thebritneyarmy said:

did she perform do you want to come over ????????????? there is no link anywhere

and make me was fine people here suck big time you legit dont like anything she does 

BH post http://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-spears-today-show-make-me-do-you-wanna-come-over-vegas/ 

Archived